Wedding 2/3

When I was walking over to confront Devi, she wasn't at the table. I continued to look around, even call her. She wasn't there, and she didn't answer either. She always does this. Runs away from her problems. I look for El because maybe she saw Devi run off. El was dancing with Lynette. I tap Eleanor's shoulder.
"El!" I shout, over the music.
She turns around and looks at me.
"Oh, hey Adrianna! What's up?" She responds, telling over the music as well.

"Any chance you saw Devi? She ran off because she's jealous of me and Ethan?" I ask.

"I can't believe she would do that! You're literally engaged to the man. She's dating Ben anyways, and they're super serious. I haven't seen her since we got her, Sorry Adrianna." She replies.

"Oh. Well thanks for your help, El, enjoy the party!" I say, walking away. I heard into the bathroom again, where I see Fabiola washing her hands.

"Oh, hey Adrianna!" Fab greets me.

"Hey. Any chance you saw Devi run away before you came in here?"  I ask, hopefully.

"No, I've been in here a while." Fab responds.

She exits the bathroom after washing her hands.

I have one thing left to do.

I notice one stall is closed, and I see tan legs with black heels at the opening of the stall.

"Devi?" I ask

"Go away!" She said, through her tears.

SHE'S UPSET? SHES THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE THING!

I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts.

"Devi, Please just talk to me!" I say.

"No, you stole Ethan from me."
She pouted.
"YOU'RE LITERALLY IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH BEN GROSS! HOW DID I STILL MY FIANCÉ FROM YOU?!"
I yell.

"Imma get out of this stall so we can fight bring it bitch!" She yelled.

Seriously, crazy Devi wants to fight me at my bachelorette party?! Oh, heck no.

I quickly grab my phone to text Ethan.

Bae ❤️💍

Me: 8:57 pm: Babe I'm about to get in a fight help.

Bae ❤️💍: Wtf I'm omw ❤️ don't do anything I wouldn't do

Ofc I was gonna fight this bitch. But she just needs to start it. I thought for the longest time that she was my best friend. I guess that was all just an illusion.

Devi gets out of the stall and begins to take her earrings off.

I place my phone on one of the sinks, and begin to put my hair in a hair tie.

Devi catches me off guard and punches me in the face.

I can't believe I'm fighting with my ex best friend. I lunch her in the nose, I was a bit stronger than I thought.

I can't do this. I don't fight.

Thankfully for me, Eleanor enters the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh, what's happening?!" She questions, very concerned because Devi's nose is bloody, and my face is bruised and bloody.

Eleanor rushes to me and grabs a paper towel to wipe my face.

"Oh, so you just don't give a crap about me, El??" Devi asks, in a furious tone.

"I wanna know who started this." Eleanor says, ignoring Devi's comment.

"Devi." I say, checking my phone.

Eleanor talks to Devi, I don't really listen since I'm checking to see if Ethan's here yet.

   Bae ❤️💍 I'm here, where are you
Me: Girls bathroom. I'll meet you outside of the bathroom.

"Ethan's here, uhm I'll be right back." I say, walking out.

I meet him outside of the door.

"Holy shit, babe your face!" He says, shocked.

"Devi fucking punched me. She started it."

"C'mon babe, let's clean you up then I'll deal with Devi." Ethan says, grabbing my hand and taking me to the boys bathroom.

(There's no boys beside Ethan there anyways guys.)

He cleans up my face a little, but there's still some blood. And the bruises are more visible. "Go get some ice, I'll deal with Devi don't worry." He says, exiting the bathroom and heading into the girls one.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DEVI?!" Ethan yelled.

"What do you mean babe?" Devi asked, innocently.

"Don't call me that. You hurt Adrianna." He said.

"She hit me first!" Devi said.

"I don't know about that but I'm sure gonna hit you first." Ethan said. Everyone in the room gasped.

An: cliffhanger 😜