24

Set in Halloween 🎃

It's Halloween! My favorite holiday. Me and Ethan have been planning our couples costume for months!
After changing it about 10 times, we have decided on....
Rapunzel and Flynn!

Not my photo, credits to. @ahumanexisting on Pinterest

It took a lot of convincing, since Ethan isn't that in to Disney, but he agreed!

We decided to go to a Halloween party a couple of our highschool friends were throwing.

October 31rst

"Babe, we're gonna be late, hurry up!" I shout across the apartment, at Ethan who is still getting dressed.

"Coming!" He shouts back.
2 minutes later he walks into the living room in his costume.

"So handsome." I respond, grinning.
"Do you like my costume?" I ask.
"You're beautiful, I love it." He responds, wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me out the door.

We arrive at the party, and I go to meet up with Devi, El, and Fab, since they're back just for Halloween. Fabiola is dressed as a robot, Devi as Jasmine (I wanted them to both be princesses and Rapunzel and jasmine are my faves), and Eleanor as Juliet.

"Hey girls! I love you guy's costumes!" I exclaim!

"Thank you! I love yours! Rapunzel." Devi responds.

We party for a few hours, before I decided to go leave my friends and find Ethan.

I look around, and even shout his name, no luck. After 15 minutes I find him by the kitchen, with a couple of his friends.

He seems to not notice me immediately, so, being the over dramatic girlfriend I am, I make him notice me.

*Sigh*
*Sigh*
*SIGHHHHH*

"Ok, princess what's wrong?" He asks, looking away from his friends.

"Well, this princess wants to go home, Watch tangled and eat candy."

He chuckles.

"Ok."

We go home, snuggle up on the couch, eat candy and watch movies all night. Well, untill we both pass out on the couch.