15

I was furious. I stormed up to him, Devi, El, and Fab behind me, angry as well.
"Ethan! What the hell?!" I snap at him. Startling him. He quickly pulls away from the girl. He looks very upset, like he regretted his decisions.
"Adrianna, wait, I-" he tries to explain, before I interrupt him.
"I guess you don't love me. Why would you do this?!" I snap at him. I storm off, the girls behind me. We head to the car and go to Devi's house.
On the way we scream Taylor swift songs at the top of our lungs
(as one does)
When we arrive, we go up to Devi's room. We all sit on the floor. Devi starts to brainstorm ideas to get revenge on Ethan.
"Write 'cheating bitch' on his car?" Devi asks.
I laugh. Though it wasn't a good idea, it was nice to laugh.
"No." I reply.
"Get a new boyfriend and make him jealous?" Eleanor suggests.
I nod.
"Well, then what, Adrianna?" Devi asks.
"I don't know. I'm not as hot headed as you guys!" I say. Devi gives me a look. She knew that was a lie.
"Ok fine. I am very hot headed. I just don't know." I admit.
Before any of us could speak again, my phone starts beeping like crazy.
I groan, as I pick up my phone.

                        3:45 pm
                    June 15th, 2023
                  Messages - 3 texts (Ethan)
                  Phone - 1 missed call (Ethan)

"Who is it?" Fab asks.
"Ugh, Ethan." I groan.
"Girl, don't answer. He needs to know who he lost!" Devi says to me.
I nod. "You're right." Finally, advice from one of them I actually agreed with. I turned my phone on do not disturb and set it down.
Me and the girls watched a movie together, before my mom called and said she wanted me to come home.
I enter my house, and dinner was ready. My mom made pizza. We eat dinner and I go upstairs. I sit o my bed, texting the girls for a few minutes before I decide to get in the shower.
After my shower, I put on my pj's and I do my skincare, then put on my favorite show.
(Comment your fave show)
Shortly into the episode I was watching, My mom calls me downstairs.

"Adrianna! Someone's at the door for you!" She calls.
"Coming!" I respond. I wonder who it could be, it was 8 pm. A little too late for friends to be over.
I go down the stairs, to see Ethan. Standing right in front of me, with a sad look on his face.

An: guys, ik it's short I'll try to get another chapter out tonight. I made this one short bc I didn't want their breakup to last 1 chapter. More like 2.
Chapter suggestions for when they're in college would be much appreciated, thanks (: