16

I sigh and cross my arms across my chest. I didint want to cause any more drama by telling my mom about what happened, so I signaled for him to follow me upstairs.
We arrive at my room and close the door behind us.
I let out a long sigh.
"What do you want, Cheater?" I say, in a annoyed tone.
"You." He said, with puppy eyes. I knew he was trying to be cute, and manipulative but I was fighting so hard to not fall for it.
"You said you loved me, then went to kiss another girl the next day? What kind of person fucking does that?!" I snap. Causing him to frown a bit. Almost as if he was... Innocent..?

"Please, babe let me explain." He said.
"Don't call me babe," I say,
"But fine."
"The girl you saw that kissed me, well she was my ex, Veronica. She was super toxic and manipulative. We dated last year, took me months to break up with her. I was never happy in that relationship. I went up to the ice cream shop after school, since I knew you and your friends were going and I wanted to surprise you. Turns out she was there too and ran up to me. I tried to walk away, but she grabbed me and started kissing me. Notice how I just stood there's trying to get her hands off of me? I promise you I hated it. The only person I want to be with is you. I know people see me as a 'tough bad boy with no feelings whatsoever'  but, that's not true. Please." He explains.

I think for a few seconds. I mean, he clearly really cared about me. Ever since we've been together he's texted me everyday, respected my boundaries when I set them, and y'know he's also like a really good kisser.

I give him a gentle smile.
"You know that last chance when we were caught making out at school? That was technically 'your last chance.' but, I believe you. And I'm sorry you were in a relationship like that. We can try again." I tell him.

He smiles back, and hugs me. He didin't strike me much of a hugger. Sure if I hugged him first he'd do it, but not by himself.  I hug him back, tightly. Though I was supposed to be mad when he was gone, in my heart, I deeply, deeply missed him. Seconds later, we were interrupted by his phone beeping. "Dang, that's my mom. I told her I'd be back in 10 minutes. Not 30. Bye, love you" he says, pulling away and planting a peck on my lips.
"Love you too." I respond.

As he leaves, I plop onto my bed, thinking of Ethan the rest of the night.

An: I'm a softie, I'm sorry they weren't broken up for longer. Also I've decided I will still continue writing after 25 chapters, just not as often. Instead of every day or 2, it'll be like once a week.