25

small an: Hi! I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has read this book. This is the most reads I have ever gotten on a fic of mine. That means so much to me. I'm so happy, and thankful on all the support I have received on this ! Sadly, this will be the last chapter, but if we get this to 7,000 reads I will make another Ethan Morales fic for you guys! Anyways, have fun reading the last chapter.

Before we start, please get tissues ready, be ready to cry ):

______________________________________

It was a peaceful evening in our little apartment. I was working on an essay that was due that night, and Ethan was watching some tiktok next to me. He seemed a bit nervous, and more distant than usual.  Not just tonight, for the past couple of weeks. Finals are coming up, so I don't think much of it.

Once I close my computer, Ethan gets off his phone.
"Hey, Adrianna... Uhm wanna go on a date tonight?" He asks me.
I grin at him.
"Of course I do!" "Give me 15 minutes to get ready. Where are we going?" I ask.
"Let's go on a walk by the beach." He says.

I nod and head to our bedroom. I put on a cropped long sleeve shirt and leggings set that Ethan got me for my birthday a couple of weeks earlier. I then put my hair up and grab my purse.

"Ready!" I exclaim, heading to the living room.

"You look beautiful! I gotta go get something one sec." He says, smiling and heading towards our bedroom.

A couple of seconds later, he enters the living room, with his hand in his pants pocket, a did he was putting something away.

We head outside and walk in the direction of the beach. We live quite close to the beach anyways.

We hold hands as we walk, but we don't talk much. I have known this man for 2 years, well, technically since grade school. But it feels like I've known him for 2 seconds. He is never this nervous.

I break the silence.
"Hey, babe, are you ok?" I asked.

He turns red a bit.

"Yeah, I'm just y'know stressed about finals." He says.

I nod.

We continue our walk down the beach, looking at the beautiful sunset above us. The clouds are really pretty.

"One second, I gotta tie my shoes." He says.
I let go of his hand and stand next to him.he turns to me and gets on his knee. He pulls a small black box out of his pocket.

I gasp, Knowing what's happening.

He smiles, opening the box.

"Adrianna Isabella Garcia, you are the prettiest, smartest, kindest, amazingly perfect woman I have ever met. Your smile, your hair, your voice, everything about you. And I want to be with you forever. I want to grow old with you, Adrianna. I know that I have made some mistakes. And I have changed for you. That is how much I love you. Will you make me an even luckier man and marry me?"

I start to tear up a bit.
"Yes!" I shout, in tears..

Ethan puts the ring in my finger and gets up. I go up and kiss him.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you, too."

I want to spend the rest of my life with this man. Do so many fun things, and have children together. He is perfect.

An: I might add a wedding chapter, but it may take a while. Comment below if you want a wedding