3

AN: IK THIS STORY IS GOING TO FAST, IT'LL GO SLOWER SOON DW

I swing the supply closet door open, and confront Devi.

"Oh, I'm ruining the friendship?! Devi, you're the one making a bigger deal out of this than it is! Literally you are the only one who cares about me and Ethan! I see you stare at us. You can't just be happy for me just once?!" I snap.

"You knew I liked him. I liked him before you!" She shouted, now catching the attention of people in the hallway.

"You what?" Ethan asks, and he pops out of the closet. He didin't realize all the drama he had caused.

I had now completely embarrassed Devi in front of everyone. Which isn't at all what I meant to do. I don't even know what I meant to do.

Before anyone could say anything else, I hear a familiar voice shout.

"Ms. Vishwakumar, Ms. Garcia, my classroom, now!" It was Mr.Kulkarni. Me and Devi's favorite teacher.

Me and Devi walk into his classroom, and we sit down at desks in the front of the classroom, but we were 2 desks apart.

"What is all of this talk about a boy. A boy who is failing all of his classes? That's honestly surprising, for both of you. You're amazing, smart students. You shouldn't let him bring you down, either of you." Mr. Kulkarni stated.

"But he isn't, Mr. K, you need to get to know him, he's not a bad person!" I exclaim.

"Not helping your case very much since you and him were just skipping class because you were making out in the supply closet." Devi argued.

"Dam-" Mr. Kulkarni stopped himself.
"Not ok, Devi. Or you, Adrianna. You realize I can get you suspended for that. But I won't if you promise to not do it again. If you do, I will suspend you"
I nod, and smile a bit. He knows he can get in trouble for not reporting it.

"Dismissed."
Me and Devi walk out of the classroom.

Devi tries to walk away.

"Wait! Devi, please I don't want to fight anymore." I say. I hear Devi sigh as she turns around, crossing her arms. She was waiting for an explanation.

"I understand you're upset about me and Ethan, but he honestly makes me really happy. I'm really sorry I hurt you, I want to be friends again. I don't wanna fight." I say.
"I don't either, Adrianna. I really wanna hang out again. I was overreacting. I shouldn't get every man I see. I'm really sorry."

I walk up to Devi and give her a big hug. Eleanor and Fabiola come over.
"Awh, you guys are talking again? Finally, this has been miserable." Fabiola states.
"Yeah, our 2 besties fighting is always soooo miserable!" Eleanor exclaims.

I was very happy that I was friends with Devi again.