12

OFFICIALLY HALFWAY DONE WITH THIS STORY ):

Since graduation was soon, there was a bunch of parties going on. Me and Fab planned to go to one that night.

While getting ready for the Party, I get a text from Ethan. Right below it is one from Devi, but I ignore it for now.

___________________
Ethan

Ethan 7:15 pm: U going to the party?

Adrianna 7:15 pm: Yep. You?

Ethan 7:20 Yep. See you there, gorgeous ❤️
_____________________
I blushed, but realized I was going to be late if I didint hurry, so I put my phone down and continued getting ready.

After doing my makeup, I pick out an outfit. I put on a light purple criss cross lantern sleeved crop top, with a matching skirt.

*At the party*

I enter the party with Fabiola. And I immediately see Devi and Eleanor giving us a sorry look. I didn't want to be in the middle of anymore drama. I shift my eyes around the room to look for Ethan.

After roaming around for a few minutes, I see Ethan. He was sitting down with a girl. She looked around my age. Caramel skin, just like Ethan's. Black curly hair,Blue eyes.

She was beautiful.

I see them laughing together.

Who was this girl?

Confidently, and angrily, I walk up to them, and introduce myself to the girl.

"Hi!' the girl greets me. With a warning look on her face.

"Hi. I'm Adrianna, Ethan's girlfriend."
"Oh! Nice to meet you, Adrianna I'm-"
Ethan cuts her off.
"This is Elena, my cousin." Ethan says, sternly. Almost as if he was confused, yet a bit annoyed.
My angriness quickly turned into embarrassment.

Ethan gets up, gesturing for me to come with him. I follow him..

"Did you think I was cheating on you or something?" He asks me.
"I'm really sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I"
Ethan interrupted me, by smashing his lips into mine. I was confused but, I did enjoy it. After a few seconds, I pulled away. "Are you mad at me, or...?" I ask, quite confused as to what happened.
"How could I be mad at such a pretty face?" He responds, "don't worry, bae. I'm yours." He assured me, with his signature smirk on his face. He walked away, until I couldn't see where he went anymore.

*Few hours later*

While me and Fab are leaving the party, we are greeted by Devi. Eleanor nowhere in sight.

"Hey, Fab, listen, I'm really sorry. I was overreacting. I think it'll be fun to have you at Princeton with me. That is if I get in of course. We can bunk together. I'm really sorry for being such a bad friend." Devi says to Fab, with a very genuine look on her face.

Fab runs up to Devi and hugs her.

"I'm sorry too, I should have told you that I was applying to Princeton. At first my mom was just making me as she did with all of the colleges, but then I kind of felt a spark."

I smiled, watching this moment of true friendship. When I suddenly look at the time and realize it is 10 pm.
"Shoot, Fab, I hate interrupt this moment but, we got to go my mom needs me to be home in the next 15 minutes!" I explain.
Fab nods and follows me as I exit the house and head towards my car.

Luckily we make it to our homes in time.