8

AN: This used to be chapter 7, but I had to switch the order because of draft and publishing issues. Chapter seven is before this as it should be.

It was Saturday afternoon, I realized I had to be at Devis house in 15 minutes. I quickly empty out my backpack, put all of my makeup and hair supplies in it. I zip up my backpack and put it on. I then grab my dress from the closet. I was downstairs to get to my car.

15 minutes later I was at Devis. I knock on the door.
Before anyone opens the door, I hear telling of the girls inside. "Mom! Get the door, it's Adrianna!" Devi shouts from upstairs.
Devis mom, Nalini answers.
"Hello, Ms. Vishwakumar!" I say, with a smile.
"Hello, Adrianna. Come in! The girls are upstairs." She replies.
"Thank you!" I respond, while walking upstairs.
"Hey, Adrianna!" Fabiola greets me.
"Hey guys!" I say, as I put down my backpack, and grab my makeup bag. I walk into Devis bathroom and placed it on the edge of the counter, near Fabiola, who was sitting on the edge of the bathtub since she wasent doing much makeup. I start to do my makeup

I opened up my bag and took out my blender and sponge. I did a bit of concealer around my eyes, and on my chin. I blend it out with the sponge, and do a bit of blush and eyeliner. Lastly, I did some dark blue eyeshadow, with winged liner. And a clear gloss.

After doing my makeup, I realized I should have put on my dress first. I was very careful, because it would be a shame to get any on such a gorgeous dress. I sit next to Fabiola once I am done, and I scroll on my phone.
After everyone else is done getting ready, our limo pulls up.

Me and the girls get in.

(I haven't watched this scene in a while so I don't really know what happens... But this story won't be 100% accurate. From the show)

We started talking about college.

(I know that Eleanor doesn't tell them in this episode but I'm doing things differently.)

"So, El... You never told us what college you're going to." I say, to break the awkward silence. I see Devi did getting with her hands when I mentioned college. She seemed nervous. I guess picking an ivy League out of all of them would be hard. Since she got accepted.

"Oh... Erm.. well.. I'm kinda graduating Monday.." Eleanor mumbles back.

"What?!" Me, Devi, and Fab exclaim. We were so shocked.
"Yeah. I guess I'll officially be a working woman!" She replies.
"Wow, El I'm so pro-" I was interrupted by the limo suddenly started shaking around alot. I accidently bumped into the side of the limo, and hurt my shoulder pretty bad
(Ik, Ik not very realistic.)

Me and the girls scream.
We get out of the limo and head out of the road to sit on some grass.

"Are you girls ok?" The driver asks us.
"We could've died!" Fabiola shrieks.
"Owhh! I think I broke my shoulder!" I say, in agony.
"Do you think you need an ambulance?" The driver asks me, in a very worried tone.
"Yes." I said while wincing in pain.
The driver nods and pulls out his phone. It looks like he also called a tow truck.
"Do you think it's broken, for real?!" Fabiola asked me.
"Mhhm." I respond, quite clear I am in pain. I do not know where Devi is at this point, she hadn't talked alot recently since the news about her getting in to ivy leagues.

After a few minutes, an ambulance pulls up.
"I think I ran over something in the road because it made the car bump, and flattened 2 of my tires. I'm not really sure what though."
The ambulance took me on a stretcher and loaded me into the back. My friends ride with me.

To be continued.....

An: Ik the limo "crash" scene wasent that bad, but for my story, it will be. And also I like to be dramatic. Hope you enjoyed.