13

Thursday. One day till the last day of highschool.

Devi and Fab were finally made up. Which was much less stress for all of us. But today, Devi is supposed to tell us if Princeton accepted her. She applied and wrote a essay, again, since she got waitlisted.
Confidently, I see Devi run up to me, El, and Fab.
"I got in!!!" She shouted.
We all squeal.
"See, it all worked out after all!" I comment,
"Well, at least for you two," I add.
It wasent clear if me and even even would see each other when we're in college. I really hoped we could. I really like him..... Possibly even love him. It's too soon though, right?... RIGHT?!

We continue our usual boring lessons, untill Spanish class. When school is sooo boring, I know I can always look forward to Spanish. Because Ethan is in it. He always manages to make me laugh. Before I met him, he was a rude childish boy. But now I see his true side. His bad boy side, and his caring side.
As I look down to my desk, I see Ethan pass me a note.
"Meet me in supply closet"
I slightly smile st him, as he walks up and leaves the class. The teacher doesn't even notice.

I raised my hand

"Yes?" Señora Diaz responds.
"Puedo ir al baño?" I ask, in Spanish.
"Si." She responds.

I know me and Ethan could get in trouble, but it's so close to the end of the school year.
Kind of nervous, I enter the supply closet, to see Ethan.
"Hey babe." He smiles at me.
His smile is so contagious. I smile back.

"Now you know we can get in trouble, what is this abo-" he interrupts me by kissing me. I place my hands around the back of his neck.

We make out for a few minutes, till the bell rings. Time for the next class. We both sneak out of the supply closet, and head to our class. Blending in with the crowd of students roaming the halls.

The rest of the day, all I could think about was Ethan.

His beautiful eyes.
His smile.
His hair.

Was I falling hard?
What if he doesn't love me back.
I try to distract myself from my very stressful thoughts. But I end up zoning out in History.
When the bell rings, I spring to my locker and head to my car. Normally I would say goodbye to my friends, but today I just wanted to go home. Most of this day was especially boring. Except for the closet.

When I got home, I arrive at an empty house, my mom was at work. She worked late tonight. I head up to my room and I plopped onto my bed, and started reading a book. After about 15 minutes, I see Ethan climbing through my window.

I grin at him, as he enters your room.
I go up and hug him tightly.
"I missed you." I say. Though it had only been 4 hours since the closet encounter.
He chuckled softly.

I felt his hands wrap around my waist, as he pulled me closer, kissing me.

* 2 minutes later *
After making out for 2 minutes, I pull away. "Wait. Ethan... I have something to tell you. I-"
"I love you so much." He says, interrupting me.

I stand there, shocked for a bit. I didint expect him to feel the same. I didint know to feel happy or nervous, or upset or...

To be continued.....