2

As Ethan walked away, I feel butterflies form in my stomach. I finally managed to get in my car and drive home. Replaying that moment in my head so many times in the drive home. When I get home, I rush upstairs and call Devi.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Devi, you won't believe that happene-" Devi interrupted me.
"You made out with Ethan. Yeah I know." She said, sternly. "Wha- how?" I ask, very confused. Why would Ethan tell her.
"I saw. You realize you parked right next to me, right?"
"Oh shit." I thought to myself.
"Why are you mad that he kissed me, I got him to fix your car?" I say.
Devi's even getting Me upset.

"Because you knew I liked him. Then you went and stole him from me."
"Devi that's not wha-" Devi hung up. I groaned. After laying on my bed for a bit, I decide to get up and do some math homework.

*3and a half hours later*

I had just gotten out of the shower, And I was about to curl up in bed with a book, when suddenly... I hear a tap on my window. Confused, I open it. To my surprise, it's Ethan.

"What, Ethan?!  how do you-" before I could say anything more, he was inside my room, and was kissing me again. This time, I didint fight it. I put my hands around his neck,while my finger was twisting his hair, playing with it. His hair was so fluffy.
Our lips separated, after what felt like hours. But in reality was only like 20 seconds
"Wait, I'm supposed to be mad at yo-" Ethan put a finger against my lips. I could see his nail was painted with black nail polish.
"Shhh," "forgive and forget, babe." He whispered in my ear. He hopped out the window before I could process anything else.
My mother walks into my room.
"What's that sound?" She asks.
"Oh, I was just watching a teen drama show." I say. She nods slowly, and leaves, closing the door behind her. I look down and notice Ethan left a piece of paper on the floor.

"Text me." It said, with his phone number below. I plopped onto my bed, thinking forever about if I should text him or not. I give in eventually, and I text him.

_____________________________________
                           Ethan

Adrianna 7:05 pm : Hey, it's Adrianna.

Ethan 7:06 pm : Hey

Adrianna 7:06 pm : How the fuck did you find out where I live?!

Ethan 7:08 pm : That's for me to know, and you to be greatful I do.

Adrianna 708 pm: Haha very funny, stalker. Climbing through my window and kissing me.

Ethan. 7:10 pm: oh c'mon. You know you liked it just admit youre in love with me."

Adrianna 7:11 PM: Never.

____________________________________

The next morning, after finishing getting ready, I pick out an outfit. I decide to wear a laced black crop top, a white tennis skirt, and my favorite gold heart locket. On my way out the door, I grab a granola bar and head to school.

I head to Spanish, I don't bother trying to talk to Devi. She was being a bit unreasonable. This time, I sit directly next to Ethan. He winks at me. We talk the whole period, I notice Devi staring at me, and whispering to Eleanor. I feel bad for our friend group. I wanted to be with my friends again, but Eleanor and Fab kinda ignored me when I tried to talk to them whenever they were near Devi.

I try to sit with my friends at lunch, but Devi had basically turned them against me.
I grabbed my lunch and started heading in the hallway, untill I hear a voice.

"Adrianna!"  I turn around and it's Ethan. He waves me to his table, with his friends. I sit down next to him.

"Hey, this is Adrianna."

"Oh the girl that totally roasted you a few days ago?" One of his friends asks, people laugh.
Ethan playfully punches him.
I chuckle.
Again, I see Devi staring in jealousy.
I had to make it up to her. After lunch, I had a free period. I find a seat on a nearby couch, open my laptop and do some work. I had tried to sit by my friends, but they completely ignored me. Devi really had turned them against me. I hear someone walk up to me. Obviously, Ethan. He sits right next to me, wrapping his shoulder around me.
"Watcha doin?" He asked.
"Homework." I groaned.
"That's boring." He says. He closes my laptop, and drags me to the supply closet.

"Ethan, me hanging out with you is making Devi upset." I say.
"So you're just gonna leave me?" He asks, with puppy eyes.
"I-"
"You know you like being bad" he says, pulling me in for a kiss.

Well, maybe I do.

We madeout for a few minutes, untill I heard Devi and Fab talking outside. "Shh" I whisper to Ethan.
He looks very confused. But, listened.

"We need to get rid of Ethan and Adrianna's relationship somehow. I don't think me and Adrianna a can be friends anymore if this continues. She is ruining our friendship"  I heard Devi say.
"Come on, Devi it's one boy. You get everyone you want. Can't you let her have just this one?" Fabiola asked.
Devi sighed.
"You just don't get it, Fab."
To be continued...