21

(It's been a month since the last chapter happened btw)

Me and Ethan haven't seen each other in weeks. I know we're in college, but I want to be immature high schoolers again. Ever since college started me and Ethan's relationship has been a bit... Distant.

I really just want 1 night. Just 1 where we are like dumb, immature high schoolers again. Worry free, I might add. Without the stress of work, or exams. Which is why I've decided to surprise Ethan by driving up to his apartment this weekend. Last time we went to his apartment... Well. It didin't end very well.

*Friday night, 6:03 pm.*

It's a 2 hour drive to Ethan's place, since he moved. I decide to start to drive at around 6:00 pm. I arrive at 8:10.

I decide to call Ethan.

"Hey, princess, what's up?" He answers.

"Well.... I've been missing you so I decided to come surprise you. I'm outside!" I exclaim, I'm very excited.

I don't hear a respond, but not even a minute later, Ethan opens the door, runs out and wraps me in a embrace.

I giggle.

A few minutes later we're inside his apartment.

"So... I was thinking. It's still early in the night... What if we went to a club? Or went to do something fun." Ethan says.

I nod.

"That sounds fun."

We decided to go to the club. Since Ethan uses his fake IDs (don't do this IRL (: )I am already wearing a dress, so I'm basically ready. After 10 minutes we head to the club.

Ethan doesn't unlock the doors, I get skeptical.

"Are we going in?" I ask.

"No rush, princess." He responds, pulling me in for a kiss. Cuping my cheek with his hands.

after a few minutes of making out, we head in and party for a few hours.

Immediately, I met a really cool girl. Her name is Autumn. She had olive skin, freckles, and straight black hair. We had a couple drinks together, and exchanged numbers turns out she used to go to Sherman oaks too.

After a couple hours, me and Ethan head home, and watch a movie. I fell asleep in his arms.

An: I haven't updated in sooo long sorry to keep y'all waiting I'm been super busy lately!1