An introduction to your magnificent and swag author

Salutations elks, my name is Elena and that is all you need to know about me. I am swag and 162cm tall (5,4) and I adore ice cream. My hobbies are writing, drawing and crying because I have no friends.

Now back to the book. For those of you who wanted smut, I'm going to have to disappoint you. As much as I like reading it (don't tell my mom), it's not my strong point AND is in fact my weak point (if that makes sense).

The point is that I suck at writing anything that's not angst so you better get used to it.

However, I CAN and WILL try to write fluff but that's unfortunately it. If you have any disagreements, then please leave.

I can write any ships but the most consistent ones will be Jilix, Chanmin, and Seungbin. You're very welcome to request ships and ideas for stories but I won't be accepting any smut requests.

I will be writing the following.
Angst (my favourite and the only thing that I can write that doesn't suck)
Fluff (I'll try😢)

Goodbye elks and have a swag day.

EDIT: Just a warning, the first four stories are pretty crap. I'd recommend just skipping them, but if you're into torture, then don't say I didn't warn you. (I'm going to try all ships btw, ignore what I said before. They'll all be rotated equally)