More (BONUS CHAPTER)

Title: More
Genre: u french or somethin
Ship: a wooden one will be fine

@yourfavbndstan YOU REQUESTED I PROVIDED
———————————————————————————

"How would you know?!" Jisung said pulling away from Seungmin. "He was the only person who I ever felt something with!" Jisung cried. "And now he's insisted on breaking my heart."

And then all of a sudden, @yourfavbndstan Apparated right next to Seungmin who nearly fainted.

She was wielding a paper napkin that curiously had one of Seungmin's photos printed onto it.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, HOW DID YOU GET HERE, WHY AM I SCREAMING-"

"I'm here to seek revenge." She said calmly.

"On who? I'm already getting revenge on Seungmin, so you're gonna have to wait your turn. ALSO, WHY AM I BEING SO CALM ABOUT THIS-"

"I'm here to get revenge on you." She interrupted.

"For what?" Jisung asked suddenly getting nervous.

"For what you were about to do." She said simply before smacking him in the face with her napkin.

"Ow! Wtf, what kind of napkin is that??"

"Sandpaper."

Seungmin, who had been forgotten for a few minutes, watched the scene in a mix of nervousness and amusement.

<< time skip since the process of beating someone to death with a paper napkin is obviously very time consuming and I don't want to write about all of it >>

Jisung lay on the ground motionless.

His once pristine and pale skin was now covered head to toe in black and purple bruises.

No one (except Seungmin who can't be counted since he fell asleep after a while) knew how she managed to do it, but @yourfavbndstan had succeeded in beating Han Jisung to death with a (sand)paper napkin that had Seungmin's face printed on it.

After she woke Seungmin up, they removed any evidence that they'd been there and walked out of the building to go do something. Idk.

After a millisecond of thinking, @yourfavbndstan suggested that both of them go to the nearby shop to get boba.

And that is how this plentiful tale ends.

"THERE'S NO STRAWBERRY BOBA LEFT???"