Cherries and roses

Title: Cherries and roses
Genre: Fluff
Ship: Seungjin
———————————————————————————

Hyunjin watched as the rain hit the car window in a never-ending cycle.
He loved rain.
Especially when he was in a car.

He snuggled more into the blanket, that Seungmin had thankful remembered to bring, and began to nod off.

Seungmin looked into the rear view mirror at him with a loving smile. Hyunjin looked like a little worm in the blanket. And he was smiling in his sleep making him infinitely more adorable.

Seungmin returned his gaze to the road ahead of him and started thinking of what to cook for dinner.
He couldn't help looking back at Hyunjin every few seconds even though he knew Hyunjin wasn't going to evaporate if he turned around for five seconds, but you can never be sure...

His thoughts trailed to the first time they met...

➢➢

Seungmin was eating a concerning amount of junk food while going on the scariest rides, which never ended well as you can imagine.

Hyunjin was on the same ride as Seungmin was, and they were sitting together. They had never met, so unsurprisingly, both of them were very silent due to shyness.

But as the ride was speeding up, Hyunjin shut both of his eyes and held the closest object to him for emotional support, which happened to be Seungmin's hand.

He didn't open them until the end of the ride and was met with Seungmin's red face.

He didn't even notice that he was holding his hand until he saw Seungmin glance at it and look away quickly.

He also began to blush and look away until finally Seungmin muttered "My name's Seungmin" to which Hyunjin replied with "I'm Hyunjin".

"Do you wanna swap numbers? Cause, you're cute" Seungmin mumbled very quickly.

"Sure" Hyunjin said while turning even more red if that was possible.

➢➢

Seungmin sighed.
Hyunjin smelled like a mix of cherries and roses, and it was filling up the car (no complaints).

He looked back at Hyunjin one last time and stroked his hair with smile.

"I'm so glad you held my hand on that ride jinnie"

★★★

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚔𝚜, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚒 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝟶𝟶:𝟶𝟾🤡 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚘...

𝙱𝚈𝙴💩