More

Title: More
Genre: Fluff
Ship: Hyunsung

(Not proof read)

Requested by @imbaebtw
Thanks for requesting <3
———————————————————————————

"Seriously! My new post only has 3 likes on it!" Jisung whined in a high-pitched tone.

"How long has it been?" Seungmin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Like 5 minutes..." Jisung said, not looking away from his phone.

"You need to learn how to be patient, you attention seeking toddler." Seungmin said before returning to his conversation with his plushie.

Jisung finally looked up from his phone and glared at Seungmin.

"I'm gonna call Hyunjin and ask him what he thinks of it." He scoffed in a tone that suggested that he was better than Seungmin.

Seungmin groaned and turned back to Jisung.
"Give it up already, he clearly doesn't like you back."

Jisung turned bright red.
"I don't like him like that!" He yelled, desperately trying to defend himself.

Seungmin grinned evilly and whispered something to his plushie before looking back at Jisung and smiling triumphantly.

"Even Pikachu agrees that you're being obsessive."

Jisung looked furious.
"Tell Pikachu to shut up and get a life." He grumbled.

Suddenly his phone pinged and Jisung grabbed it like he was a little kid in a sweet shop.

"Hyunjin just posted something!" He practically screamed.

"My ears..." Seungmin said while holding his ears in apparent pain.

"He's at the coffee shop just around the corner!" Jisung yelled while pulling his shoes on in a hurry.

"Where are you going?" Seungmin tried to ask him, but Jisung was already out the door.

When he heard the door slam, he sighed and lay on Jisung's bed cuddling Pikachu.

<3

When Jisung got there, he realised how creepy it'd look if he came to the café just because of Hyunjin, so he patted down his hair and strolled into the cafe as if he didn't just break a world record by sprinting there.

Hyunjin looked up when the door opened and smiled when he realised that it was Jisung.

"Hey, Jisung! Over here!" He said while gesturing for him to come over.

Jisung walked over to his table and sat down on a chair that was opposite Hyunjin.

"Oh, hey Hyunjin, what a coincidence." He said nonchalantly while trying not to combust from excitement.

"You never normally leave your room, what's the occasion?" Hyunjin asked suspiciously.

"Uhh...I ran out of coffee! Yep! I ran out of coffee!" Jisung said a bit too loudly, making some heads turn.

Jisung sunk into his seat and turned a concerning shade of red while Hyunjin clasped his hand over his mouth to stifle his giggles.

"Stop laughing." Jisung grumbled.

"I wasn't laughing." Hyunjin said, struggling to keep a straight face.

"And aren't you gonna order anything?" Hyunjin asked him while sipping his americano. (조아 조아)

Jisung looked up at him and suddenly everything stopped.
He was just...so beautiful.