Can't you see me?

Title: Can't you see me?
Genre: Horror
Ship: Changlix
———————————————————————————

His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly, causing the tips of his knuckles to turn white.
Changbin sighed and tried to sit up confidently in his seat.

Everything was going to plan, he couldn't let anything ruin it.

There was a click and then a barely audible thud.
Changbin panicked and stomped on the brakes until the car screeched to a halt.
He hurriedly unbuckled his seatbelt and ran out of the car and onto the road to see what happened.
Sweat poured down his forehead when he saw that his car boot had opened.

Shit, shit, shit!

He ran down the road he came and tripped over what he thought was a log.
He felt the object all over and shivered. At least he'd found it.
He wiped the blood from his nose and dragged the bag back to the car and into the trunk again.

He got into the car and hit the accelerator, not even bothering to put his seatbelt on. He didn't stop until he reached a bridge that overlooked a fast flowing river.

Changbin got out of the car and opened the boot.
He put the bag onto the floor and dragged it to the edge of the bridge where he carried it up with difficulty and threw it into the river.

It plummeted fast and ended the fall with a loud splash.

Changbin watched in shock of what he had done, but he shook away any traces of doubt and got back into his car, hoping he'd be back before his mom woke up.

***

Changbin strolled in school humming a song while kicking a rock along the way.
He had gotten rid of Felix, everything would be ok.

He walked in his classroom and sat at his desk, waiting for his teacher to come.

He heard a few students chatting loudly near the door, and he turned his head round to silence them but froze when he saw who they were chatting to.

"Felix oppa ," one of the girls next to him said. "why is there a bandage on your arm?"

"I just tripped, it's fine." Felix said while staring directly at Changbin.

Changbin gulped in fear while a million questions ran through his mind. There was only one worth answering.

Why was Felix still alive?

✄✄✄

𝙷𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢𝚢
𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚙
𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍??

𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚐, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

𝙱𝚈𝙴💩