Fall

Title: Fall
Genre: Fluff
Ship: Hyunin
———————————————————————————

It was a clear autumn day. The sun wasn't very bright that day but it wasn't very windy so it was the perfect temperature.

Jeongin was sipping his coffee and watched people hurry past, in hopes of not being late for work.

A leaf landed onto his lap but he took no notice as he was too deep into his thoughts.

It was a sudden rustling, not too far away from where he was, that brought him back to reality. He blinked and scanned the area for any hint to where the rustling was coming from.

There was a sudden thud and he whipped his head over to a tree that was dropping something too big to be a leaf.

There was a 20 year old looking boy sitting under it and clutching his leg in pain. Jeongin sat up and ran over to see what happened.

"Are you ok??" He asked frantically.

"What does it look like to you?" The latter said in a strained voice.

Jeongin moved his hand and rolled up his trouser leg to get a better look at the injury.

He grimaced and rolled it back (𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏🤡).

"Does it look ok?" The boy questioned in a delicate tone.

"Before I rush you to  hospital, what's your name?" Jeongin asked while looking up at him.

"Hyunjin, but is my leg gonna be ok?" Hyunjin asked with a worried look in his eyes.

I'm really not sure but by the looks of it, if I don't get you to a hospital soon, you won't have a leg anymore."
Jeongin softly said.

"WHAT?!"

"Shhh, c'mon, let's go."

๛๛

"It's badly broken. He's going to have to use crutches for a few months."

Jeongin frowned and looked at Hyunjin who was playing a game on his phone.

"Hey Hyunjin, can you call your mom and tell her what happened?" He called out.

"She died when I was 3." Hyunjin responded, not looking up.

"What about your dad?" Jeongin asked again.

"Don't know, he ran away when I was born." Hyunjin said, still not looking up.

Jeongin shuffled a little in his seat feeling bas for the boy.

"Do you live with anyone then?"

"Nope." Hyunjin said, popping the "p".

Jeongin sighed and pinched his nose bridge as if he had a headache. He always ended up in the wrong situation at the wrong time.

He walked over to Hyunjin's small figure and put his hand on his arm.
Hyunjin looked up at him and frowned.

"What's wrong?" He whispered.

"Nothing, you have really nice eyes." Jeongin whispered back.

"That was random but thank you." Hyunjin said while trying to stop a smile from etching it's way onto his lips.

Jeongin smiled back and and went back to the nurse to settle the details of his injury.

"Where do you live?" Jeongin asked politely. (𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝)

"***************, but I just got kicked out." Hyunjin responded.

"Do you wanna live at my place?" Jeongin suggested.

"Um, no? I just met you."

"But you know I'm not a kidnapper or a drug dealer or whatever! Plus you have nowhere else to go." Jeongin added with a smirk.

Hyunjin looked at him skeptically.

"The moment you feel unsafe, you can call the police or an ambulance or whatever, I won't stop you." Jeongin said with a tiny smile.

"Fine." Hyunjin sighed.

✄✄✄

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! :𝙳