What if he didn't?

Title: What if he didn't?
Genre: Angst
Ship: Minsung
———————————————————————————

Jisung couldn't cry anymore.

He had already cried enough. Too many tears were wasted on that piece of shit who couldn't even reject someone nicely.

He sniffled again, for what seemed like the hundredth time.

He wished he'd never had a crush on Lee Minho, he wished it hadn't turned into love. Maybe then he wouldn't have his heart stomped on.

He wiped his eyes with his sleeve and stepped out of the school bathroom, only to find 3 or 4 other boys next to the sinks.

One of them whispered into the other's ear and snickered when he saw Jisung.

Everyone has a breaking point. The size doesn't matter.

That was Jisung's breaking point.

He rushed out of the bathroom, his eyes brimming with tears making it harder to see. He ran up the stairs and didn't stop until he reached the roof.

He sank to the floor and covered his face with his hands.

➢➢

Minho was fine. More than fine. He felt kinda bad about rejecting that boy though. He had a nice looking face and his eyes sort of reminded him of a squirrel.

Minho frowned, but continued walking. He walked past three girls who giggled and started whispering to each other. Minho didn't even acknowledge them. It happened everyday after all.

He was bisexual, sure, but those were the types of girls that he didn't like.

He started walking up the stairs but started breathing heavily after the first staircase. (𝙼𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚘.)

When he finally got to the top, he bent down and clutched his knees in exhaustion. The only bad thing about coming up here were the stairs.

When he looked up, he saw someone standing on the edge. His eyes widened when he realised who it was.

Jisung looked behind him to see who had opened the door. He froze and lost balance when he saw Minho but managed to hold the edge before he could fall.

Now he was hanging from his hands on the edge which wasn't exactly a better position than before.

He made the mistake of looking down and shivered.

Minho snapped out of his trance and ran to the edge only to see Jisung's terrified eyes.

Minho looked around helplessly and tried to hoist Jisung up by one arm.

It eventually worked and Jisung crawled onto Minho and sobbed into his shoulder.

Minho didn't protest and let him sit there while stroking his hair.

Maybe the squirrel wasn't so bad after all.

✄✄✄

𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍? 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝

𝙱𝚈𝙴💩