Hello

Hello! This message is long overdue. Just to clarify, I am well and I do apologize for my absence. I had a huge writer's block and kinda drifted away from writing for a long time. I also had a life to deal with and personal things going on in my life that didn't give me a lot of time to myself, or time to write. So, I do apologize.

I have made a new account. I will not be on this account anymore. This makes you all question if any of my stories will ever be updated. They may, they may not. It all depends on you guys, however, most of my stories if I do choose to re-write or edit I will not be BTS related; they will be changed into mxm writing. I still love BTS but I don't feel as comfortable as I did writing them the way I did a few years ago.

I will not continue all of my stories however, only some. (Which I apologize for.) If you read Bloody Hell, I might rewrite that as well not sure and change it as well. So, I posted a book on my new account called, My story Ideas. There you can comment or vote on your favorite ones and I'll choose to write or re-write one and start from there.

Thank you, and I hope I see some of you on my new account.

-This message will be posted on all my stories and on the board.

Account: @SPxMarie