✟Chapter 11✟

The maid that came to clean my tableware after breakfast, gave me a graceful smile.

"The Bloody Assembly begins early this morning. I believe that everyone should have finished there breakfast by now."

"Will Hoseok be joining the Blood Assembly?" I asked, curious.

"Oh lord Hoseok? He is not present today. The purebloods can be overly harsh to lord Hoseok from time to time. In any case, please don't hesitate to ring the bell if you need anything!" With a soft smile and graceful bow, she slipped out of the room with light foot steps.

I wonder if Jimin will be there too?..

I stepped up to the window, curious about what was outside, when I noticed my reflection.

I had two seals on me, on either side of my neck. I pulled one off to see the latest bite mark Jungkook left me. It had already started to fade away. I could probably take off the other one.

When I took off the other seal, it looked redder.

I better get some medicine for this at lunch. I think my immune system is weakening..

Last night, I dreamed of that chill white fog again. The weightless mass would settle on my chest. Then, I would feel something on my neck like someone was putting ice on it.

I can probably chalk these nightmares into exhaustion. I can't go out so I'll stay put for today.

✽+†+✽

I stumbled upon a photo of the Park family, in a book titled "Vampire Nobility."

That's the family Jimin works for..

I flipped through the pages, trying to look for information on Rose. It didn't take long. I found a picture of a beautiful woman leaning back on a chair who looked like she could capacitive anyone she locked eyes with.

So, this is Rose..

A knock on the door broke my concentration, as a butler walked in.

"Forgive me for my intrusion, but I have brought herbal tea."

Strange..

He seems alittle bit, out of it. He probably been running around for the nobles, it's probably tiring.

"Oh you didn't have too, thank you. You can leave it right there."

"As you wish." When the butler left the room, I took the cup holding it in my hands.

Luckily, I had just started to get thirsty.

The moment I moved to drink it however, I noticed there was a different scent mixed in with it.

The scent of Crimson Weed.

Crimson Weed is a very poisonous plant. So poisonous that inly having alittle bit of it makes you vomit out blood and eventually die.

Studying up on my poisons for assassinations really paid off.

Is the butler trying to kill me?

But under who's orders?...

Normally I would say that it was Jungkook, but my mind immediately told me, it wasn't him.