✟Chapter 13✟

A couple of small skips.

______

The bright morning sun tried to fight its way through the curtains, only a little shined through.

I looked at my surrounding finding my self in my bed.

"Oh, Lord Taehyung! I'm glad to see you awake! You have been asleep for two days. Please, stay here, I'll bring you some soup!" A maid spoke.

Two days? Oh right.

I had fainted at the Bloody Assembly.

"If I may know, what happened to Jimin and Rose?" I asked, sitting myself up.

"Their whereabouts are unknown, I'm afraid. They haven't returned to there mansion, of course. And his Majesty is currently out in pursuit." The maid explained.

"Now that's strange. You usually try to keep me in the dark." I say, as I looked at the maid.

"His Majesty had ordered me to answer your questions."

That's why huh?

"Now If you will excuse me, I'll go get you some soup." The maid gave a little bow before walking out of the room closing the door.

I bit my lip.

I guess I wasn't dreaming then...

Jimin had become a vampire...

And there was no getting around that.

✽+†+✽

When night came, I heard a knock on my door.

Jungkook had walked in. "You look pale," Jungkook said as he looked at me.

"Well, you try sleeping for two days, and not look pale. But don't worry, I'll be able to dance a little jig by tomorrow, I assure you."

"I see that the event from two days ago had done little to dull your tongue," Jungkook said with a small grin.

"Don't try to push yourself, take your time and heal," Jungkook said, as a bunny-like smile appeared on his face.

This Blood King...

He's a fool for treating me, his assassin, so well..but why.

Right then, Jungkook reached out to me.

With my eyes on him, I watch Jungkook's hand lay on my forehead.

"Looks like you don't have a fever." I felt like words would have slipped if I let my guard down.

You're a fool, I say. You must not trust humans like me.

But why?

Why, does Jungkook have to be the Bloody King.

It would be so much easier if you were like a vampire-like Rose.

✽+†+✽

In the middle of the night.

My body felt cold, it was hard to breathe. For some reason, my body wouldn't move.

I felt something cold and soft-touch my neck, like mist, it sending goosebumps down my body.

"Ahh, your blood is simply to die for..I can see why Jungkook is addicted. The Moon Child...Who has the Blood King under his spell. I am grateful to you. Truly, I am."