✟Chapter 3✟

A colorful salad, a yummy roast beef, and a lovely chocolate cake..

The dinner table had luxurious foods the like of which I've never seen.

"Food that is seasoned for humans, have your fill. You had my good share of your blood yesterday, I don't want you dying on me." I could see why he would want his livestock to be kept fed. Wouldn't want the Moon Child to die, and all that.

But..This is far from necessary.

I haven't eaten a thing since yesterday. It maybe food coming from the enemy, but...that chocolate cake looked real good, and the roast beef....and everything else on that table.

"Thanks, I'll take you up on your offer." The moment I said that, a butler guided me to my seat. I sat down at the edge of the table.

"You've got some for me too, right?" Hoseok asked, as he eyed the food.

"Eat what you want."

I'd heard that vampires dont get nutritional value from in human food. I had no knowledge of Dhampirs, but it looked like Hoseok enjoyed the food.

This food must really been prepared for Hoseok. a feast for one's prey.

Jungkook sat at the head of the table, and Hoseok sat across from him, both very far away from me. The moment he got in his seat, Hoseok started to eat. Jungkook, however, had only wine.

What an interesting dining scene.

"The purebloods attacked you last night, didn't they? I'm surprised you made it out in one piece." Hoseok said, stopping his eating.

"Mmm. They were quit a nuisance, though. One against many."

Now that was information worth knowing, I invited myself into the conversation. "Your not a pureblood yourself?"

"Oh, he's a pureblood alright. Direct descent from the first king. The purebloods treasure pureblooded vampires over all else, especially Ji-yong, they worship him. Which is why they hate Jungkook, for turning him into dust. Now they're after his life." Hoseok finished.

"Jungkook, you killed the king for the throne?"

Jungkook did not respond. He simply twirled his whine glass with an unconcerned expression.

It's not like he'll answer any questions I have. I wrap up the fruitless conversation and decide to enjoy the rest of the meal.

"...Those Ji-yong worshippers are a bunch of fools. They have nothing but pride and can't even think for themselves. All they did was worship the rotting corpse of the old king." Jungkook said.

"Well, the First King is an absolute being in the vampire world." Hoseok said.

That's a detached way of speaking...Which means he finds Jungkook more important. Is it because hes a Dhampir and Jungkook a pureblood, or is it because they're friends?

Hoseok seemed loose-lipped than Jungkook, which means he would be useful.

After finishing my chocolate cake for dessert, Jungkook gave the butler a look. "Bring him to his room."

"As you wish." The butler said.

I'm glad I dont have to go back to Jungkook's room..

The butler came up to me, then suddenly looked away in awkwardness.

Jungkook stood up with a sigh, pushed the butler away, and reached out to me.

His fingers reached my neck.

I didn't like it, but I gritted my teeth and watched it happen.

Jungkook had been checking the scar that he had left on my neck, I remember when I was in the shower it started to bleed again..My scent of my blood it exciting the vampires.

I felt something being put on my wound, I touched it to see.

A small...cloth?

"This will block out your scent of blood, now you won't make everyone drive into fits of lust." Jungkook said, as he finished putting it on.

"Fits of lust? At least sound more discreet." Hoseok said.

"Well thank you, I appreciate it." I couldn't tell if he was listening or not, because he immediately went back to his seat and up the wine glass back to his lips.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

Vote
And
Comment
💜

Bye my, Lovelies♡