✟Prologue✟

His eyes shine brighter. It explicitly showed primal hunger this man held.

Not hiding his thirst, his cold fingers hastily pulled down my shirt, revealing my collarbone.

His crimson pupils shined in the darkness.

Come for me. I'm the meal you been waiting for..

And your end.

"Are you ready?" His deep yet soft voice spoke out.

"I am.." I nodded obediently and put my arms around, his strong, cold back.

Then I took out what I've been hiding.

He was a predator, one who feasts on humans. The one on top of the food chain, but as dangerous as the king of beasts.

Even a lion can be fatally wounded when there pray strikes back.

My knife in my hand was a gazelles horn, sharp and ready.

His soft, chilly lips ran over my naked collarbone.

Before long they reached my neck.

I bit my lip, prepared for the pain to come. Then his sharp fangs sank into me.

Unimaginable pain shot through me-- or at least, that's what I expected.

I paused stunned, the pain I expected didn't come.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

Ello my Lovelies!

(Im calling you my Lovelies now :3)

Here the first taste of Bloody Hell, I will be publishing the first chapter in maybe a few minutes.

I'm almost done with the book so, im posting some because I feel bad for not updating anything. So ill post maybe a few chapters depending if you like it.

But ill publish the first chapter in alittle bit, and just keep your eyes out for it. :)

See you in a bit.

My lovelies~♡