✟Chapter 9✟

"Your blood is sweeter than anyone else's in the world. So much that I can hardly imagine ever meeting someone better than you."

"Then drink your fill." I just want Jungkook to suck my blood for I can practice bloodsucking. My words are just meant to get me there.

Yet, for some reason my heart is racing.

It's as if I..want my blood sucked.

"Is that what you want?" He asked as if he could read my mind, I paused for a moment.

"It is...How could I not, it feels wonderful."

It's what I need to kill you.

Which one do you really feel? A voice whispered into my mind.

I mean...

Jungkook's wounds were deep..

Could I really say that I didn't want to heal him, at all?

"If it is what you desire, as well.." Jungkook embraced me from behind.

His arms were surprisingly gentle, a grip which I could easily escape at anytime.

He could have just forced me. That would have been easier to hate him.. To see him as the Blood King, the enemy to humanity..

"I hope I can keep control of myself." He whispered into my ear in a low, soft voice. The sweet breath that hit my ear made me shiver.

Right when he touched my scar, I could hear his breath halt as if he hesitated for a moment.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook didn't answer instead, he sank his fangs on the other side of my neck.

I felt curious of why he switched sides but, waves of pleasure spread through my body.

I moaned as I was struck with a powerfu daze and almost clung to Jungkook's arm. But when I saw the wound on his arm, I quickly stopped myself.

Jungkook pulled his fangs out and spoke through labored breaths.

"Grab it if you want too."

"But it'll hurt if I do.." I said.

"That will make us even...I don't mind you doing it." After those sweet words, he resumed sucking my blood.

Lust lit a fire in my mind, and I grabbed  Jungkook's arm on impulse.

He must have felt some kind of pain, but he made no signs of brushing off my hands. Instead, he gently stroked my hair. Every move he made ruined me. I grabbed up what little control of myself I could and bit my lip, not trying to let out another moan.

"There's pleasure in your voice, even though your always calm. You always make me lose control." Passion and pleasure leaked from his hoarse voice.

I found Jungkook's hands, under my shirt and he began to play with my nipples as he sucked my blood.

Unable to endure the sweet aching assailing me, I lost myself to the bliss I felt.

After sucking my blood, Jungkook pulled away from me.

As the lustful waves receded, my eyes went dark.

Jungkook peered at my face, and I dreamily turned my eyes to his.

"What?" Without answering my question, Jungkook reached out for my shirt. Putting a new seal on my new bite mark and fixed my shirt.

His movements were gently, like as if we were two lover's.

"Kings like you aren't in the stories, a caring Blood King..." I spoke.

"I'm just cleaning up."

"You could just let your servants do it, or leave it to me, your very different from what I imagined. "

"Is that a pleasant surprise?" Looking right at me. That question was surprising too. And my answer was, well...I don't know.

Instead of answering, I took his previously wounded arm in my hands.

"It healed up quite nicely. That's good to see.."

"Indeed." He nodded, and didn't push for an answer.

✽+†+✽

Next day, after enjoying my usual delicious breakfast, I decided to take a walk in the courtyard.

I looked around as I walked, looking at the beautiful red rose's that were around.

"Good grief.." I heard a whisper from the other side of the hedge.

"How long does the King intend to let that Dhampir in and out of the castle."

"But what's more concerning is how he treats that livestock." Another voice spoke.

"He treats him as if a guest..Does he know what position as Blood King entitles?"

There talking about me and Hoseok..

I was impressed at how talented the servants here were, but I suppose not everyone's the same..

"Taehyung! Lovely weather, won't you say?"

Hearing the man that they were whispering about the servants scrambled off.

"Looks like we're both in pretty tough spots!" Hoseok said, as he held a small smile.

"You heard all of that?" I asked, surprised.

"I overheard the darndest things, you see." Hoseok was all smiles despite what we heard.

"Its one thing for the people in the castle to talk bad about a human like me, but for you to get dragged in too.."

"Dhampir are kinda caught in between, but I don't really mind, though, people who have to hide from the sun can say whatever they want about me." Hoseok luaghed it off, but he must have still felt conflicted at what was said.

"When it comes to something as ridiculous as discrimination, vampires and humnas are not that different after all, huh." Not even my sardonic mutter could break Hoseok's bright smile.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

Might do a double updated? ;)

I hope you like it,

Vote
And
Comment💜

See you soon, my Lovelies~♡