✟Chapter 7✟

When I was a child I didn't understand, and I would plead and plead to the adults.

I dont want to do this painful training, I would say. Let me go, I would say.

But no one would listened.

They taught me something critical, no one would help but, yourself.

Yet, of all people, why is this man here?

Jungkook had appeared before me when I needed him the most, as if my knight in shining armor.

"Did you come here to help me?" I asked.

"N...Well, that isn't exactly wrong, but.." After letting his eyes swim in a moment of rare hesitation, Jungkook cleared his throat.

"That's not important right now. Are you hurt? No one sucked your blood, did they?"

"I'm fine, the seal you put on me is still in place." I resurred him.

"I see, glad to hear." His features softened as relief set in. I couldn't believe my eyes when a bunny like smile appeared on his face.

I don't understand you, Jungkook.. He keeps doing things for me, his food, he doesn't have too..

"Your a strange one." He didn't seem to hear my quiet whisper.

And it was better that way, I didn't want him to know how conflicted he made me feel. And I didn't need to know the answers to my questions about him, either.

Eventually, Jungkook raised his noble face and shot a glare to the thuggish vampires.

"Begone. He belongs to me!" A moment ago, they were at least able to talk normally.

But then, they let out a strange laughs, as if they'd jumped off the deep end. Their eyes were vacant and unfocused.

"Good grief. Consumed by the scent of blood, huh?" Jungkook pointed to the mad men and waved his hand side to side. The moment he did, a powerful gush of wind blasted them into a wall, knocking them out.

"Wow, your magic is amazing.." I looked at him amazed.

"This is not magic, we call this our talent." Jungkook said.

"I wish I could use it."

"Oh? So you still desire strength? I saw you drive them off a moment ago. You seemed to be rather used to combat."

I messed up..I can't believe he saw me.

"My town wasn't the safest, so I had to learn some type of defense."

"I see.."Did that get him off my case, I should probably change the topic.

"So, why did those vampires lose there sanity like that."

"The perfume wore off, and they also got too close."

"How did you know about the perfume?"

"It's basic knowledge."

Is Jungkook the one who told Hoseok to put perfume on me? Or am I thinking to deeply of this?

"It was really stupid of you to run off on your own, and foolish. Did you not think it was dangerous for the Moon Child to walk off on his own in the Garden."

"Your right, it wasn't very wise. I was completely at fault here, thank you for helping me."

Jungkook looked at me surprised,wide eyed.

"I just apologized and thanked you. Why are you surprised?"

"Because I hadn't expected you of all people to be so...forthcoming."