✟Chapter 18✟

Jiyong the first Blood King, had been slain by the Moon Child.

That fact spared quickly of course.

Normally, an interruption of a duel was impossible to forgive.

However, the culprit here was a lowly livestock.

Public opinion of Jiyong went crashing down, and society began to reevaluate the new young king, the nobles included.

Of course, the fanatical pureblood's seem to think that Jiyong will return.

However, when the body of the pureblood leader Rose, was found in an underground tomb, the movements resolve weakened.

Although anyone hasn't found out we're Roses servent, Jimin, had ended up.

✽+†+✽

My head fell into a daze, and I found myself grabbing his black hair as white overcame my vision.

"Let me know if it still hurts."

"Mm!" No matter how many times he sucked by blood, I could never get used to it. The erotic storm always nearly took my mind away. It took all I had to control my mind--there was no way I could pay mind to my condition.

Worrying about how I felt, Jungkook sucks my blood little by little.

The supply of blood made his wounds heal steadily, albeit slowly.

"I've heard it was hard for vampires to hold themselves back while sucking blood," I said.

"You heard that from Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe I did, my source told me that you probably holding yourself back a lot."

"Tch, running his mouth again," Jungkook mumbled.

"And you don't need to hold back, either,"  I told him.

"Now that's a thoughtless statement.
How many times do you need me to tell you that a frenzied vampire sucking your blood will kill you."

"How about you stop spoiling me, then? This is what I'm here for." Jungkook let out a strained smile, then sank his fangs into me again.

"Ahh!.." A wave of pleasure came crashing down on me. I couldn't help but feel dizzy.

He gently stroked me, as he traced my outline. The sheer gentleness of it lit an impatient fire in my chest, making me squirm.

But he hasn't kissed me.

Since he kissed me on death's door after I killed Jiyong. Jungkook said that he did that for foreplay before sucking my blood to decrease the powerful sensation.

Is that why he kissed me then, too?

I don't want to get the wrong idea but..

"Am I like fine wine to you?" I made sure my tone was light, to keep the meaning hidden.

Jungkook pulled his hand away from my neck and gently embraced me.

"I'm sure I've said at least three times that I had no intention to treat you like a meal."

I know that.

You showed that through your words, and also your actions. But I want to know how you view me.