✟Chapter 5✟

I sank into the sofa.

As I sank, Jungkook's beautiful face came closer.

His eyes drew close, full desire. The sight was simply beautiful.

He undid the buttons of my shirt and peeled off the seal on my wound. He gently touched the scar, and I quivered at the ticklish sensation.

"Does it hurt." I blinked at his surprising question.

Why would he worry about how his meal feels.

"Im fine..You want my blood, don't you? Hurry up."

"Why are you rushing me, have you no pride as a human."

"What was that?" Rage bubbled up in me. What was he, the Blood King, of all people, trying to say to me.

"I was born as livestock, and all I have is pride as a livestock." I tried to irk him with my tone, but I was never going to tell him how I truly felt. Because I had assassin's pride, I was ready to die and be the last human to die at a vampire's hands. I figured that he wasn't gonna listen to a thing I said. And yet..

Jungkooks eyes swam, as if something had shocked him. "It seems that I have misjudged you."

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook sank his fangs into my neck without answering.

The moment his fangs entered, an astonishing pleasure over came me.

I drown in the sensation. I clung to Jungkook, following my instincts. Before I knew it I was cradling his head.

If I lost focus, I knew I'd let out a cry. The exact type of sweet moan I didn't want him to hear.

I kept my lips tightly sealed.

"Relax.." His fingers, forced my lips open. I frowned and glared at him.

"Why the face?" Jungkook asked, as he saw my expression.

"Because you're so forceful." I tell him.

"Then don't hold back your cries. You're just making it harder for yourself."

"Your misreading me. I'm fine." I couldn't accept the sympathy, so I stood strong.

"Then do as you wish. Because that what I'll be doing." Jungkook said.

I scolded my wanting heart and managed to talk back."Do as you wish." The second he got my consent, he sunk his fangs into my neck again.

The core of my mind went numb, and since it felt like I was going to let out a a cry, I bit his clothes.

As he sucked my blood, he finished undoing my shirt opening it up to reveal my chest. He toyed with my nipples, and pleasure overwhelmed me whether I liked it or not. White overtook my vision.

"..Why are you touching me..."

"Your the one who told me to do as I wish." Jungkook says pulling his fangs and cold lips away from my neck. He began to lick and suck my nipples.

"Ah, ahh..!" With my reason in shambles and my endurance gone. I let out a moan.

Shame enflamed my cheeks, as I hid my face behind my hands. But Jungkook pulled my arms away, as if breaking down the final stronghold.

"How does it feel?" I didn't answer him as the flames on my cheeks grew hotter. Jungkook brought his fangs to my neck once again.

✽+†+✽

My loosened lips kept letting out moans, making my complaint less convincing.

Jungkook pulled his lips from my neck.

My consciousness was fuzzy, but it wasn't completely lost.

Thank goodness...though I can't quite get use to it though.

I sat myself up, I did a few buttons of my shirt not bothering to do the rest, covering myself back up.

"I'm going back to my room.." As I began to stand, Jungkook looked at me with an unreadable expression, he moved closer to me.

"You still want blood? You sure are greedy, even when you said you weren't hungry."

"Silence."

Jungkook put his hand on the sofa, and brought his face closer..

Then he picked me up.

He held me bridal style as he carried me to the bed, and laid me down and as I tried to say something..

He interrupts me by covering me up with sheets, face included.

"Sleep." Jungkook said.

"No I rather not, I'll go back to my room." I say but when I tried to get up he pushed me right back down.

"I'm telling you to sleep here."

"Fine....Wake me up when you want to suck my blood."

A dark cloud casted over his expression when I said that. "I've had enough for tonight."

What is he thinking...I can't quite tell..

Jungkook sat in a chair next to the window. I could make out his side profile in the beam of the moonlight.

He picked up a book on the table, opening it up to the page with a bookmark.

"Why do you touch me like that when sucking my blood?"

I didn't realize what I had asked him until I saw the look of surprise on his face.

I was curious about it, but I can't believe I said it out loud. I must be so tired. Welp I asked so, I'll listen to what he has to say.

"Your treating me as you would your lover. Is that some kind of bloodsucking etiquette?"

"I just thought it would take your mind off of it..Sucking blood brings a powerful sensation, one too powerful that can easily poison you. I'll stop if you dont like it." Jungkook says.

Why would he go so far for his food? It's like he's being...kind to me.

Buts that completely ridiculous. They taught us that vampires are our enemies.

But what I learned and knew about vampires is...incorrect?

"You don't like it?" Jungkook asked.

"Its...not that, but.." Wait what am I saying.

"..Fine by me." There's nothing fine about this situation.

"Don't give me the wrong idea.."

I'm supposed to assassinate him but if he starts being nice to me..

My faint consciousness grew even more fuzzy, as an irresistible sleep took over.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

There you go! Another chapter.

Vote
And
Comment💜

Bye my Lovelies~♡