0.1

a s h t o n

"Can you delete that fucking picture please" Michael muttered as I laughed at the ridiculous picture of Michael in his graduation hat I had as a background picture.

"Never, you look so cute" I joked and patted his cheek but he just swatted me away quickly.

"Fuck you" he mumbled before I threw an arm around him, making him crack a smile.

"You ready for this?" I asked and sat down on one of the waiting chairs at the airport. It was late morning in Malaysia as Michael and I had taken a flight from Perth at night. From here we were supposed to take a 13 hour flight to Paris before taking yet another flight to finally reach Liverpool.

I was not so keen on flying, though Michael loved it. He just slept through it though, making me sit alone and drown in my worries. So, this whole journey was a living hell for me.

"You mean the flight or the actual camp?" he chuckled before taking a sip of his coffee. I shrugged and looked out of the glass wall, watching all the flights taking off and landing.

"Both, I guess. More the camp though"

"I'm so excited, dude. This will be so good. Just think about all the things we are going to do, to learn and see. We are going to meet so many people and damn, I'm excited" he said, jumping up and down in his seat like a little kid.

"Yeah, but they are all dudes and all our competition" I pointed out, still watching all the planes outside in horror.

"You have to turn down your ego, Ash. We are going to be in Liverpool for almost three whole months, you can't avoid everyone there that whole time. You have to show that you are positive outside and on the pitch, otherwise the players and coaches will fucking hate you"

"Fine" I breathed, turning to look at him. "Can you please not fall asleep the first thing you do, I need you awake when the plane takes off"

Michael laughed and shook his head in amusement. "God, you're such a baby"

"No I'm not! I'm just saying it would just be a tragedy if the world had to lose such a talented and handsome young boy like me in a fucking plane crash"

"Like I said before, turn down your fucking ego, Kanye" he said before standing up to throw his empty coffee cup in the garbage can.

I rolled my eyes and sat down more comfortably in my chair, which was quite impossible because the seats were extremely uncomfortable. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, hoping that maybe I could get some sleep before the flight because there was no way I'd be able to sleep on that.

"What if I fuck up and have to go home?" I asked as I felt Michael sit down beside me again.

"You won't" he chuckled like what I told him was pure bullshit.

"You don't know that" I said, opening my eyes see him already looking at me.

"Where is this suddenly coming from?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows worriedly as I shrugged. "Have you taken your pills yet?" he asked again.

"Yes, mom" I mumbled, closing my eyes again. I earned a slap from Michael, but he soon placed his head on my shoulder, getting himself comfortable.

"You're without your mom for a long time now, someone has to step up and take care of you"

I sighed, sinking down in my seat even further before nodding small. "I know, promise you will keep things quiet though. I don't want any other people's noses in my business"

"It's between me and you, like it has always been" he assured me. I smiled though I doubt he saw it as we both were now keeping our eyes closed.

"You will be great, like always, Ash. Don't you worry your pretty little head" he said, patting my hair messily. I slapped his hand away before breathing out a laugh.