1.0

l u k e

"You guys ready to get drunk?" Sean said as he stormed into my and Ashton's room with Philip close behind him.

"This is so fucking stupid we will get caught but right now I don't care because I really need a drink" I sighed and stood up from my bed to go to the mirror, fixing my hair one last time.

"We are having our first free day tomorrow, we need to take advantage of that" Philip said and grinned big, Sean nodding enthusiastically beside him.

"Where's Ashton?" Sean asked and laid down on Ashton's bed. I shrugged and sighed, nodding towards the bathroom.

"Trash, we're leaving" I called out, making both Philip and Sean chuckle. The door soon opened, showing Ashton in tight ripped jeans and no shirt. He gave me a sarcastic smile before throwing his dirty towel at me. I grimaced and dropped it to the floor.

"Looking good Irwin" Sean said and laughed when Ashton gave him a small glare.

"Where are we going?" Ashton asked as he put on a simple t-shirt with some logo on the stomach before putting on a black jacket.

"I don't know yet, we thought we'd go around and find something. I bet they have some nice pubs or clubs here, I mean it's England" Philip said and started playing with the small soccer ball that was in the corner of the room.

"Who's coming?"

"The whole team man. Not all of us are 18 but we'll get in, I don't think there's any worries" Sean explained and sat up in Ashton's bed.

"So it's here the party is?" Michael asked as he and Emil entered the room. I rolled my eyes.

All boys except Ashton and I started an conversation about the night and how excited they were. I was excited as well, but not at their level of excitement.

"It sounds like you've never touched alcohol before, it's embarrassing" Emil said and laughed.

"Well, we may not live in a country where you can legally buy alcohol when you're 16" Michael pointed out and scoffed.

"It's the same thing with Germany" Emil said and pointed at Philip who smirked and held up his hand for Emil to high five.

"Europe is weird" Michael mumbled before turning back to everyone else. "Are you done or what? The guys are waiting"

I sighed before nodding my head, tying the last of my shoe before standing up and walking out of the room after everyone else. I waited until Ashton had exit the room before I could close and lock the door.

"Have you tried to dress to impress me tonight Barbie?" Ashton asked me quietly as we walked a few feet away from the other guys.

I scoffed. "No, why would I do that? There's no need, you'll be running over to me anyways"

This time Ashton scoffed and looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Me running after you? Please Hemmings, that's not even remotely true and you know it"

"Oh, okay. Yeah, sure" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. I could feel Ashton growing irritated by my side and I enjoyed it.

"Let's play a game then. Let's see who breaks first, who the weak one is. Who the one on their knees begging will be" Ashton said and smirked.

"Fine," I said and scoffed.

"It's pathetic because it's sounds like you think you're gonna win" he laughed.

"Because I will"

Ashton stepped in front of me and had a smirk on his face while chuckling lightly. "It's cute that you think so Barbie, I'm glad to see you so confident but I will be even happier when you come crawling over to me, begging me to fuck you" he said before placing his hand on my crotch and squeezing before walking off to the boys who had seen nothing.