3.3

a s h t o n

My eyes were opened wide as I stared into Luke's clear blue ones. I bit my bottom lip as Luke let his fingertips draw patterns between the different features on my face while breathing heavily.

I slowly closed my eyes and hummed quietly at the comfortable feeling, and tightened my hold around Luke's waist, bringing him closer to me.

"Are you tired? You didn't sleep much" Luke spoke and stopped drawing lines on my face to bring his hands up to my hair, tangling his fingers in it.

"No, I'm good," I spoke and inched my face closer to kiss his cheek and jaw, "I slept good"

After the long day yesterday, I was more than exhausted. I stayed up longer than expected when telling Luke about everything that had happened, and it was such a relief to let him know.

Actually, I didn't even know most the things I learned yesterday, but I was content with everything I found out.

And I was even more relieved when knowing Luke actually felt something for me as well.

"Good" Luke whispered and gave me a small smiled before sighing out in content and closed his eyes. The sight made my whole body warm up.

This was all new to me. To feel. Maybe I had felt before, but I never believed it until now, and it felt really fucking good.

"How was practice yesterday? Did I miss anything good?" I asked and licked my lips while watching Luke burry half his face into the pillow.

"I don't know, I never saw what the goalkeepers did" he mumbled out, words muffled by the pillow, "We on the other hand went out running"

His tone of voice was dry, sounding like he did not appreciate the hard exercise he got yesterday, making me chuckle softly.

It was quiet for some time before Luke spoke up again, "What are you feeling right now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked and raised an eyebrows while eyeing him curiously.

"I mean, what do you feel now? Like, can you explain?" he asked quietly, looking up at me with careful eyes, making me breathe out a laugh.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked and ran my hand up and down his bare back, caressing his soft skin with my palm.

"I don't know," Luke mumbled and shrugged as he glanced away, "I'm just curious since you said you have never felt before but now it's obvious that you do. I'm just wondering how you feel, you know?"

I bit my bottom lip and smiled before nodding my head at his question. "I feel- I feel good. I feel relaxed, content. Happy" I spoke, making Luke look at me again and smile small.

"It makes me happy to hear that" Luke whispered, making me chuckle before leaning in to press my lips against his.

Luke sighed out at the lip-locking and tugged very lightly at my hair before moving his lips with mine. It was all so gentle now, and it was quite new to me, but I didn't hate it. I didn't hate it at all.

I breathed heavily through my nose as I parted my lips and let his tongue explore my mouth as usual. I let him take the lead while I relaxed against the pillows and moved my tongue the way he wanted it to.

My hands gripped his waist tightly as I gently moved him on top of me, making sure not to break the kiss for even a second. Luke hummed against my lips, the sound vibrating into my mouth.

I hummed as well, enjoying the feeling of his lips against mine before tightening my hold on Luke and started to take over the lead of the kiss.

As I bit down on his bottom lip, Luke moaned and shuffled up on my body, straddling my waist without breaking away from the kiss. The act made me smirk into the kiss, causing Luke to pull away with furrowed eyebrows.