4 years later

i still get hate and bitchy comments for how i ended this story, (even though i ended it in the most fucking undramatical way possible), so i wrote this "sequel"-oneshot to make all those ungrateful people get off my back.:):):) but mainly i wrote it for the dedicated readers who really appreciate the hard work i put into this book and supported every chapter of it. love you, enjoy all 8k of it.
-

Arsenal FC's 'Golden Boy' is worth as much as his nickname claims. Or, £32.45 million - according to Spain.

The Golden Boy with the golden hair and golden smile, picked up from down under, is continuing his glorious journey as he's packing his bags to now settle down in Madrid, Spain.

Recent Champion League winners Real Madrid announced on Tuesday morning that 21-year-old Luke Hemmings will now be wearing their white victorious jerseys. Arsenal commented on the news only minutes later, thanking their Golden Boy for their time with him, but are now hoping that their newest purchase - former Paris Saint Germain player Sean Ibori (22) - will bring them the success Hemmings has done.

Hemmings was eager to let the world know about his 3 year contract with the defending champions, sharing a picture online with the design of his new Real Madrid attire, now sporting number 18 on his back.

Hemmings also added a caption to the picture saying: "It's with both extreme excitement and sadness that I say I'm leaving the country and team that have given me everything, to now move on to glorious Spain! I will now be calling Madrid my home, and Real Madrid my team. Words can not describe how excited I am to take this huge step in my life and career, and I want to thank Arsenal for making this happen. With a great team and great friends I have become a better player, and hopefully I will keep improving in my new club. Thanks for this opportunity! Hala Madrid y Nada Más!"

With a star-team like Real, we don't think Hemmings will do anything else but improve. Even though Arsenal contains nothing but great players, they will always be in the shadow of the Spanish dream teams. We still want to know what the Spanish teams eat to become so great? We're sure it's the paella.

Well, we're wishing Hemmings all the best. In a city where the sun almost always shines and the food is made out of the most expensive spice there is, there's no doubt the Golden Boy will fit right in.

**

Ashton waved to the group of fans pressed against the high fences as he slowly drove onto the practice area. He parked his black Audi where he always did, breathing out lightly before reaching for his duffel bag on the passenger seat. Opening the door and being met with the unbelievable warmth Madrid brought today, Ashton pulled at the collar of his white t-shirt and cursed himself out for wearing black jeans.

He could still hear the fans as he made his way over to the locker rooms, waving and smiling at them once again before entering the cool building. Nodding at the people he met in the hallways he kept the smile on his face until he entered the locker room, immediately being met with several teammates.

"Buenos días" Ashton greeted loudly, like he always did, but was shushed by everyone in the room. His eyebrows furrowed together at their response, always used to being the happy pill of the team, always spreading positivity and was always the one to make people crack a smile.

He liked to think he lived up to his unbelievably stupid nickname his teammates had once given him; el payaso.

"What's that for?" he asked and stepped farther inside to the locker room, watching the guys crowd around the TV that was sat in the corner of the room, watching the president of Real Madrid speak during a press conference.