2.0

double update, yay

l u k e

I pulled my cover up to my chin and frowned in thought as I looked up at the ceiling. We were back in Liverpool and I was back in my dorm, in my bed.

We hadn't done much practice today since we had been to numerous of lectures about how to correctly play the game, what food you should eat along with how much and when, and sponsorship as well as contracts and professional soccer.

We had a chill practice to just work through our line-ups since we were playing a game tomorrow, but that was it.

Since we really hadn't moved much today, my body was still filled with energy and I was not tired at all.

Ashton seemed to be completely gone in the world of sleep as his heavy breathing was heard through the whole room. I didn't want him to sleep though, I wanted company.

I didn't mind Ashton's company at all anymore. After putting our stupid shit aside, I actually talked to Ashton and he talked to me and it was simple. We were very much alike and, as weird as it fucking sounds, I could laugh with him.

I brought my hands up to my face and rubbed it before sighing and threw my hands to the side, frustrated that I couldn't sleep when everyone else did.

I let out a puff of air before reaching for my phone that was on the desk between the two beds. I unlocked it and immediately closed my eyes at the bright light from the screen. I blinked my eyes numerous of times until they were used to the light.

I scrolled through all kind of apps I had with a bored expression on my face. As I read through some random sport article, I heard rustle from Ashton's bed.

"What time is it?" Ashton mumbled in a low and sleepy voice.

"Um," I said and checked the time on my phone, "It's almost 2:50"

"What the fuck are you doing up?" Ashton asked and yawned as he rubbed his eyes with the knuckles of his fingers.

"Can't sleep, I'm not tired" I said and shrugged, pointing my screen over to Ashton to see him and chuckled when he hid his eyes behind his hands because of the bright light.

"Why? I'm fucking exhausted after those lectures" Ashton said and yawned again.

"I'm bored" I said and shrugged before looking through my phone again.

"I don't really know what to do about that, it's almost 3 am" Ashton said and stretched his arms over his head and let out a satisfied noise.

I looked at him and pursed my lips before furrowing my eyebrows slightly. I turned to the side to look at Ashton fully and bit my biting lip before speaking up.

"Ashton?"

"Hm?" he answered as he kept his eyes closed.

"You know, like, now when we 'actually don't hate each other'," I started and Ashton chuckled as he nodded his head, "What does that mean with that deal we made?"

I shifted uncomfortably in my bed after I asked the question since I didn't want to make anything awkward but I mean, I enjoyed the deal Ashton and I had and I thought it would be hard to just let it go.

It may have been 'hate sex', but it was great fucking sex.

"Which deal?" Ashton asked and I raised one eyebrow up.

"How many deals did we do?" I asked and looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Oh! The sex deal," Ashton said and wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and he laughed before talking again, "That's still rolling, I guess. Or is this your way of breaking it off?"