0.2

l u k e

As soon as I had collected my bags and known Calum was close behind me, I walked out with determined steps. I was met by a lot of eyes belonging to people who were patiently waiting for their friends or family to come out of the check out.

"Dude, why in such a hurry?" Calum said as he caught up to my side.

"I wanted to get out of there fast so we didn't have to handle with Clifford and asshole" I mumbled before walking trough the alley of people.

"I don't think there's any need to hurry" Calum said and I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows and an annoyed expression.

"And why's that?" I said in an irritated tone. He just shrugged and nodded his head at something behind me. I turned around and looked at a man in jeans, Liverpool t-shirt and jacket. He was holding up a sign with our names on it, including Clifford and Irwin's. I clenched my jaw and turned to look at Calum who shrugged innocently.

My eyes caught the two boys walking out of the check out with big sport suitcases after them. I narrowed my eyes as they met with Ashton's. He glared at me and tried to walk the other way when Calum stopped them, much to my dismay.

"The car is this way, we're sharing apparently" he said, making both boys turn to look at him. Michael smiled small and nodded, walking over slowly. Ashton stood still, still glaring at me but started walking after his friend.

"Thought you said I wouldn't have to be near this asshole much this trip but here we are the first day and I've been forced to be not even further than 10 feet away" I said harsh, directing my words to Calum while looking at Ashton with a cold look. He scoffed.

"I didn't call him asshole-" Calum said to me before turning to Ashton, "I didn't call you asshole" he said, an apologizing look on his face, making me roll my eyes.

"Nah, it's cool" Ashton said and walked closer to me, Michael looking at him with worried eyes. Ashton walked over to me and as I thought he would walk past me, he slowed down and got closer to my ear, whispering so only I could hear.

"Because that's what you're into, right Barbie? Or should I formulate myself better by saying; getting a dick stuck up your asshole"

I clenched my jaw and fists as he pulled back and smirked big.

"Shut the fuck up" I seethed through clenched teeth. Ashton smirked even bigger as he raised his palms up by his side in a sarcastic way of surrender.

"Just stating the obvious here, Barbie. Where's Ken, in the locker room still?" he chuckled and was about to walk off to the man who was driving us to the camp but I grabbed his arm and pushed him back, digging my fingers painfully hard into his skin.

"You don't know shit" I said in a hushed tone as my grip on him tightened.

"Guys, let's not-"

"I know more than you think, Barbie" Ashton said as he cut off a worried Calum, not even flinching by my hard grip on him.

"Stop calling me that" I said as I pushed him away from me. Ashton scoffed and fixed his shirt that was now a bit messed up by his arm.

"No, you hate it so I will keep calling you that, Barbie"

"I fucking hate you" I said and my fist was itching to punch away the annoying smirk on his face.

"Well, the feeling is fucking mutual" Ashton seethed before Michael placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled him away from me, whispering something to him. I scoffed and turned to look at Calum.