Chapter 17: Meeting the Members

All of us made our way to a bar named "Bar Sun" and a lot of laughter, loud voices and celebrations could be heard from just inside the bar.

"I hope you're ready to meet the rest of the guild Crystal," Macarov said turning to me with a huge smile.

I nodded eagerly with a huge grin on my face. Master opened the door and as we entered with me and Laxus still holding hands, a lot of cheering from the Fairy Tail members could be seen and heard.  

"Cheers! Today felt great!" Natsu yelled whilst standing up on a table holding a chicken leg with his right hand above his head.

"Aye!"

"This isn't the guild, so don't break anything!" Lucy warned.

"Gray-sama, you were wonderful today, as always!" Juvia said with heart shaped eyes. "I didn't do anything..."

"I feel bad. Even though Erza-san had an easy victory, I didn't win..." Wendy admitted sadly to a white cat. "What are you saying?! You did a good job!"

My mouth literally dropped to the floor...so this was like how Fairy Tail treated each other. The atmosphere is so much different than my previous guild.

"Welcome to our...noisy...family," Laxus said quietly so that I can only hear.

Macarov coughed lightly to gain everyone's attention. All the noise quieted down and all of the guild's members' eyes were on us. My cheeks instantly heated up at all the attention. A nervous feeling began to take over me as I remembered what happened the last time when I barged in into the bar to apologize for what Raven Tail had done. Laxus must have felt my nervousness because he instantly let go of my hand and instead he rapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Listen up. This is Crystal and she had just joined Fairy Tail since Raven Tail was taken away and she quit," Macarov said.

"Nice to meet all of you, I'm Crystal Yukimura!"

All of the eyes looked at me after a second all of Fairy Tail cheered and welcomed me to their guild. I let out a sigh of relief and all of my tension was instantly gone.

A blonde girl wearing a blue top and a short skirt approached us together with a red headed girl wearing an armour. "Hi! I'm Lucy Heartfilia and this is my friend Erza Scarlet!"

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you," I replied politely.

"Same here," Erza said smiling.

"So I'm guessing you're very excited that now you joined Fairy Tail especially now that you got our guild mark. I can remember that day like yesterday when I joined Fairy Tail!" Lucy chirped happily.

"Crystal I need to introduce you to the rest of our group. The black haired guy is Gray and I guess you already know Natsu, Happy, Wendy and her cat partner Charla," Erza said pointing to them.