Chapter 2: Stalking

(Macarov POV)

What a nice young lady, I would really enjoy it if she would join Fairy Tail but she left.

"Laxus why did you drag her here without even asking her if she wants to join?" Mira said to break the silence between us.

"I sensed really great power from her and thought it would be great to have her around."

"Yes even I sensed a lot of magic within her." Everyone in the guild nodded but since when Laxus cared about someone's power?

"OLD MAN YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE HER TO JOIN US!" What's up with him now?

"Anyway we only have three months before the Grand Magic Games to improve our strengths so let's do our best!" I said and the entire guild cheered.

(Crystal POV)

I ran out of the guild with full speed. I have to make it to the forest before sunset, if Master finds out this time he'll kill me. I've got to train for the Grand Magic Games!

"DRAGON SLAYER ICE WINGS" I yelled and a pair of ice dragon wings appeared on my back.

I flew through the city without anyone noticing and in about an hour I've arrived.

I came to a place with a small lake and I think it was the perfect place to train. I lay down on the grass exhausted and sleep was taking over me until the image of that guy dragging me came into my mind.

"Laxus...you're so different from him. Maybe we'll meet again."

Morning came and the bright sunlight shown on my face. It was so warm until I felt a shadow on me. What now? When I opened my eyes at first it was a blur but then there was a guy with yellow hair staring at me...LAXUS?!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW?! ARE YOU STALKING ME?!" I yelled with a surprise and got up quickly.

"I was with my team and saw you here. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to train for the Grand Magic Games and you?"

"Same. Great you and me are going to practice together for the whole three months."

When is this guy going to stop bugging me?

'Princess have you arrived at your destination?'

'Master! Yes I have arrived but there's a problem. I'm with your son and he won't leave me alone.'

'Hmm...good. It seems he has taking an interest in you. I want you to stay with him training and make him fall for you. I have a plan that will destroy him and Fairy Tail.'

'Yes Master.'

Ivan helps me to communicate with him telepathically and that was one of them. I don't want to hurt anyone but now I'm part of that stupid guild. I'm sorry for hurting you Laxus.

Note: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL ONLY CRYSTAL.