Chapter 11: The Beginning of War

It was right after the talk with Laxus that I went out to enjoy some sightseeing in Crocus. Since for the first day I won't be competing I took this time to relax. The streets were dead quite...well I guess so since they are all at the games.

It was a hot day and the sun was so bright. It was so warm I wouldn't think twice to sleep. That was when a gust of wind came and sent chills down my spine.

"Where did this gust of wind come from?" I blurted out while shivering.

Crystal...Crystal

"HUH?! W-what's...who are you?" Ok! Why am I hearing the wind calling my name???

Hahaha...oh Crystal...you're as blunt as your mother. Has it really been that long?"

"Acnologia, what do you want?"

Crystal is that the way to talk to your father?

"YOU MABY MY FATHER BUT THAT NEVER CHANGES THE FACT THAT YOU KILLED MUMMY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Ohh I just came to greet the so called Dragon Slayers.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"

Haha....we'll meet again soon...Crystal.

"Come back!"

UHH!!! I swear I'll be the one to cause the end of his life and that damn wizard, Zeref! I guess the battle will start sooner than I thought.

(Laxus P.O.V)

In the end of the first day of the games the entire guild was at Bar Sun. All of them were drunk...well most of them.

"Alright! Today's defeat is the seal for tomorrow's victory! Let's rise up! 'Cause we don't know the meaning of the words 'give up'! Aim for number one in Fiore!" Gramps yelled on top of his voice nearly drunk and everyone cheered.

After that Natsu was having a throw down until Gajeel decided he wanted to join him.

"Don't. Once you and Natsu get started, it's not gonna be a game." I said to Gajeel in a bored voice. Suddenly he started to stroke my hair, "Hey, your heads really gotten rounder, Laxus!" This is really pissing me off but I shook it off. I felt like I was forgetting something important.

A man from another guild, Bacchus came and challenged Cana to a drinking contest. I thought surely she would win but I was amazed when he won, he even beaten up two other men when he was drunk.   

After he left it wasn't long till the door opened again and I couldn't believe who stood in the entrance.

It was...Crystal.

(Crystal P.O.V)

I decided to go and apologies to Fairy Tail for what Raven Tail did. It wasn't long to find which bar they were in. When I opened the door all eyes were on me. All of the eyes were staring at me coldly.

"Crystal" I turned and saw Laxus, I only nodded and went straight in front of Macarov.

"Master...Um I came here to apologies for what Raven Tail did." I said bowing my head.

"I suppose you came behind Ivan's back?" Macarov said drinking.

"...Yes"

"Tell me child, why are you so sorry."

I stood up and looked him straight into his eyes, " I will never let anyone hurt my Dragon Slayers and that's why I shall bring this to an end!"

I turned to leave but I heard someone behind me shouting.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR"         

I turned around and just stood there and engulfed the flames. As I wiped my mouth the entire guild was shocked.

"What the-"

I cut of Natsu in the middle of the sentence, "You know you are strong just as Igneel said." His eyes grew wider and with that I left back to the inn.