Chapter 9: Dark Guild

(Laxus POV)

The arena was filled with people cheering and a lot of fireworks. It was after the Sky Labyrinth which Fairy Tail Team B had passed. It was know the time to announce the eight teams.

"Let's do our best, Laxus. Are you still thinking of her?" Mira said with a sly smile.

"N-no!"

Great I even stammered. Since when had I become like this. Luckily Mira only giggled and hadn't pushed it further.

But I have to admit, my thoughts always are leading to her. I wonder in which guild she belongs to. I hadn't seen her emblem anywhere.

(Natsu POV)

Our team had barely made it and knows we were waiting for our name to be called.

Everyone is worried about Wendy. Who would do something like that? "Is the villain who harmed Wendy someone connected to this tournament?"

"It's possible." Lucy said.

"Someone trying to weaken us? Or..." Gray said but was cut off by Elfman.

"All we can do now is do this! We've got to do our bests for Wendy's sake, too!"

Apart from that I can feel a huge magic source nearby. It's different than the others, it's more powerful. Can such a human possess a power like...Acnologia?

(Laxus POV)

The announcement began;

"STARTING WITH THE EIGHT RANKED TEAM! FAIRY TAIL!"

Heh it looks like they had made it. I can't wait to see their shocked faces when there is going to be another team of the same guild.

I have to admit there is a large crowd.

"THE TEAM THAT FINISHED SEVENTH THE HOUNDS OF HELL, QUATRO CERBERUS!"

"IN SIXTH PLACE, THE ALL-FEMALE GUILD, MERMAID HEEL!"

Hmmm....maybe Crystal could be in that same guild?

"IN FIFTH PLACE BLUE PEGASUS!"

"CONTINUING WITH FOURTH PLACE! LAMIA SCALE!"

"FINISHING THIRD PLACE. THE MIDNIGHT MOBILE FOURCE, RAVEN TAIL!"

Raven tail....as expected this should be fun. A battle between father and son.

(Crystal POV)

I sighed loudly. Well time to go. I pinned up my long bangs which were covering my left eye. Now I'm no longer a princess but Crystal of Raven Tail.

As we went out into the bright light there were a lot of gasps and comments.

"Raven Tail?!" A pink haired guy from Fairy Tail gasped.

(Macarov POV)

"Crystal?!"

I was so socked. How could a nice polite girl be part of that guild?

"I sense a great deal of magic from her. She has the same power as Acnologia." The first Master said without taking an eye off of her.

Acnologia?! Who is she?

(Natsu POV)

"Fairy Tail...the girl was just by way of greeting." The person behind the gold mask said.

They were the ones that hurt Wendy?! I swear they're going down. No one hurts any members of Fairy Tail!

"Natsu..."

"Erza what's wrong?"

"Look at the girl with the emblem in her eye. Take a close look at her."

What's wrong with her? She's trembling, and in her eyes it looks like she is angry but why?

Wait...she has the power similar to Acnologia!

"THE SECOND-PLACE FINISHER...FAIRY TAIL B TEAM!"

(Laxus POV)

All of the others looked surprised but then I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

Crystal...is part...of Raven Tail!

Her emblem was black and was located in her left eye. So that's why her bangs where parted to the left side to cover her eye.

No. This can't be her. The Crystal I know was bubbly and joyful, now she is emotionless and filled with hate rid.

If I'm correct the other guild was Sebertooth but I wasn't paying any more attention.

Crystal...why are you an enemy of Fairy Tail?

Note: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL ONLY CRYSTAL.