Chapter 3: The Thunder God Tribe

He led me deeper into the forest because he said he wanted to introduce me to his team. We arrived at an open area and there they were setting their stuff.

“Laxus!” They yelled together altogether.

Gezz he’s been only missing for a few minutes and they are already drooling all over him especially the one with the long green hair.

“This is Crystal; she’s going to train with ME until the Grand Magic Games.”

I can’t believe he emphasized the word ‘ME’! Why should I train with him?

“I’m Evergreen. Finally there is going to be another woman around.” A woman with long brown hair and a short green dress exclaimed.

“Hey kid, I’m Bickslow and these are my babies.” A man with a metal helmet said and pointed to four small wooden figures flying around me. “Nice to meet you~ Nice to meet you ~ Nice to meet you.”

“How sweet!” I said with a small giggle.

“Freed…Laxus don’t you think she’s useless to train with us?” The green haired one said.

Ok now my temper is up to a maximum! How dare he call me useless? I’ll show him.

“I’ll show you how useless I am. I challenge you to a fight and if I lose I’ll leave. Agree?”

“Agree.”

Note: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL ONLY CRYSTAL.