Chapter 4: Freed vs. Crystal

Master warned me not to use my Ice Dragon Slayer magic so I guess I’ll have to use another type of magic. Since I’m the princess of the Dragon Slayers I have all types of the Dragon Slayer magic.

“LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR”

Everyone looked shocked at my power even Laxus. Unfortunately Freed snapped out of it. He took out his sword and yelled;

“DARK ÈCRITURE: REFLECT”

My magic was reflected right back at me. It hit my body and I screamed with pain. Damn I can’t use my body to absorb any dragon slayer magic because they’ll notice.

“DARK ÈCRITURE: PAIN”

Then my whole body started aching with pain. I screamed with all my might and fell on the ground breathing for air. My body felt like agony.

“LIGHTNING DRAGON’S BREAKDOWN FIST”

“DARK ÈCRITURE: WINGS”

Purple wings appeared out of his back and dodged my attack. But how could he do that? No one was capable of dodging my attack. I must not lose Master is counting on me. I’ll have to use an advanced spell so I can end this fight.

“ROARING THUNDER”

I jumped at Freed and released a large burst of lightning from my fist. He was pushed back with immense force and his back collided with the trees. I had electrocuted him and he was heavily damaged.

“Freed!” Evergreen and Bickslow yelled and went to give him aid. In the meantime I laid on the floor gasping for more air.

“You did well kid.” Laxus approached me and carried me on his shoulders back to the camps.

(Laxus POV)

When we arrived at the camps Crystal was already asleep. She really fought hard to show us she is really something.

I laid her in Evergreen’s camp and went outside to see how was Freed.

“How’s he?”

“He’s still unconscious. That Crystal she has the same power like you does she?” Evergreen said.

“Yes, a lightning dragon slayer.”

(Crystal POV)

‘Princess wake up.’

‘Master? Is that you?’

‘Yes, you fought well. Now you can only use the lightning dragon slayer magic around them remember.’

‘Yes, Master.’

Note: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL ONLY CRYSTAL.