Chapter 6: Misunderstanding

(Freed POV)

“Hey um Freed, I want to talk to you in private.”

It was Crystal! Great speak of the devil. I turned around and I saw her covered full of bruises and covered with leaves even her hair. I took a glips at Laxus who was with the others and I nodded.

She took me a little further away from camp until we reached a lake.

“Why did you bring me hear?”         

I asked bluntly while she turned and began fidgeting with the hem of her skirt.

“Um…I wanted to apologies um…about you know the battle.”

“Yeah because of you I’ve got some broken ribs!”

I spat out at her and turned too sat near the leak. At least while I’m here I can enjoy some peace. Crystal laid near me with her eyes filled with sorrow.

“In battle sometimes I get overboard while battling and I’m really sorry. Please let me make it up to you.”

Make it up to me? What is she saying?

“I can use healing magic and it’s the least I could do that’s why I dragged you all the way here.”

“Isn’t it a Sky Dragon’s spell?”

“Yes…and I’ll leave?”

“Leave…really?!”

I exclaimed. It’s like the world is hearing my wishes.

“I heard what you said. SKY DRAGON’S HEALING SPELL!”

She yelled and she was glowing even brighter than Wendy and in an instant she healed me. Crystal got up and began to leave until her last words had put me in a daze.

“My intention wasn’t to hurt you. I don’t want to hurt any more innocent lives. I’m leaving because I want to protect them.”

I can still hear those words lingering in my mind. Who does she want to protect? Anyway I made my back to camp to give them the news that Crystal was gone.

Laxus really took it bad. He was freaking out and yelling at me something how did I let her go. I didn’t care now that The Thunder God Tribe was back.      

Note: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL ONLY CRYSTAL.