Chapter 13

"Till death do us part."

BAMBAM

"Ouch. Babe, I'm fine." I tried pulling away from her, but she wouldn't let go of my face.

Lisa had allowed me to come home, and the moment I stepped into the room, the woman all but attacked me, and not in the way a man liked.

"You're fine?" she snapped. "You have a black eye, four broken ribs, a busted eardrum! Not to mention—"

"Baby..." I grabbed her hands, forcing her to look me in the eyes. "I'm fine. I'm a little beaten up, but I'm fine. So please, just kiss me."

She glared at me, slapping me on arm before kissing me deeply. I picked her up with one arm and pushed her onto the bed.

"Bambam, you're hurt." She moaned as I kissed her neck.

"Mina," I groaned looking into her eyes. "I had my ass kicked by a woman—a very small woman—and I just want to forget the whole thing. Can we do that? Can you help me forget?"

She brushed my hair back and eased onto her hands. "Get on your back."

Smirking, I rolled over, allowing her to ease onto my waist. Slowly, she began to unbutton her shirt.

"Damn you're beautiful," I whispered as I held her by the waist.

Before she could speak, the door opened and my father walked in.

"For the love of fuck, Pop!" I yelled as Mina grabbed for the sheet.

"Oh, did I cock block you?" Marco smirked. "My apologies, I just wanted to check on my first son."

"Get out!" I tried to adjust myself as Mina held her laughter.

Marco grinned. "Your mother wants to see you, don't keep her waiting."

I drew in a deep breath. "I will see her in the..."

"Rule Nineteen: Never—"

"Never keep mother waiting," I finished for him. "I know, but I don't want to see her with a hard on! So get out before I decide to move out." This house was huge and yet felt so fucking small all the time.

"Really?" Mina laughed. I loved hearing her laugh, "Where do you want to go?"

"Doesn't matter. Family stays together. Rule Five: One family, one roof." Marco winked at her before closing the door. Grabbing a pillow, I threw it at the wood before lying back. I just wanted my wife.

Mina said to me, as she kissed my lips softly. "Go see your mother. I'll always be here. Always."

Ever since she'd had her first kill, Mina had changed. Or better yet, healed. She smiled and laughed without caring who saw. She was happy, and seeing her so happy made me happy. It made me grateful to Jen. God only knew how long Mina would have held onto her anger. We still hadn't found Harvey, but when we did, so help me God, he would pay.

Taking her hand, I kissed it softly before pulling her closer to me.

"My mother can wait," I whispered.

"She's going to kick my ass if I keep you from her," she whispered back, but she never stopped kissing me.

MARCO

"Where is he?" my wife asked as she paced in our bedroom. I continued to flip through my book.

"Most likely enjoying his evening with his wife. Something I wish I could be doing," I told her. If Bambam was busy with Mina, I could be busy with her. However my wife hated when the family was separated.