CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

He shook his head when he saw that she was sleeping soundly. The blanket was slightly lifted so he saw her white creamy thighs. He swallowed hard as he felt his manhood come alive.

He cursed himself several times and rushed back inside the bathroom carrying the basin and towel, he put it on the sink and then started what he wanted to do. He close his eyes tightly and took a deep breathe before unzipping his jeans and taking out his cock and start to move his hand up and down. He started imagining things and the scenario of what they did ago pop up on his mind. He tightened his grip on his cock as he remembered how Aurelia moaned his name in pleasure. With his mouth agape and sweat dripping, he moved his hand faster while biting his lower lips to surpass his moaned. Few minutes passed before he cum.

He cursed himself and take a cold shower. After he showered and got dressed, he took the basin and the towel again to clean Aurelia's body. He had a hard time controlling himself not to touch her while she's sleeping. Her pink taunted nipples was tempting him to suck it. Fvck this life!

After he cleaned Aurelia, he immediately dressed her. He breathed a sigh of relief afterwards when he's done. He lay down next to her and lifted her head so that her head rested on his arms.

He grabbed her body and pulled her closer to him. He nuzzled his face into her neck  before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

AURELIA WAKES UP because of a heavy object resting on her stomach and her thighs. She looks confused and look at the person next to her. Her eyes widened and immediately sat down which she regretted because of the pain between her legs. Her cheeks heated as what happened last night sunk in. She slapped herself to find out if it was all just a dream but when she groaned she knows right at that moment that it was all true.

She removed his hand wrapped around her stomach and his legs on my thighs. When she successfully removed it, she quickly got up even though, masakit pa ang kanyang gitna. She quickly left his room and went to her own room.

Aurelia was screaming like crazy while burying her head on the pillow to surpass a sound. Her face was red because of so much embarrassment. She couldn't accept the fact that she beg last night just to pleasure her. She screamed even louder when she clearly remembered of what happened last night. Though, she likes it but she can't accept it.

Hindi niya alam kung anong mukha ang mahihaharap niya dito. Baka sabihin nito na ganoon lang pala siya kadaling makuha. Na isang haplos lang sa katawan niya ang bumigay na siya. She felt ashamed that she just wanted to bury herself on the ground.

"Ano ang gagawin ko? " She ask herself in a weak and low voice.

" Can I just resign? " Nanghihinang tanong niya ulit sa sarili.

She was brought back to reality when she heard a several knocks on the door. Her heart pounded as she thought that it might be him. but when she heard the voice of manang Isme, she immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

Bumaba siya sa kama at naglakad patungo sa pinto. She fixed herself bago hinanda ang matamis na ngiti at binuksan ang pinto. Her eyes widened at muntik nang matumba ng makita ang kung sino ang nasa labas. Sunod-sunod siyang napalunok dahil sa sobrang kaba. He's hair was messy and it look like he didn't washed his face yet but he was still looking good and handsome in her eyes.

She looked around to look for manang but she didn't see her. She almost cried because of nervousness but she manage to hide it. She force a smile and ask him.

"A-anong ginagawa mo dito? " Sekreto niyang kinastigo ang sarili ng mautal.

He narrowed his eyes as he started at her. " Why didn't you wake me up? " he ask.

Bakit naman kita gigisingin e nagtatago nga ako sayo? Gusto niyang sabihin iyon pero pinigilan niya lang ang sarili.

"M-mahimbing kasi ang tulog mo. " Saad niya habang pinipilit parin ang sariling ngumite.

He rolled his eyes that makes her jaw dropped. Did he just?

He crossed his arms on his chest and look away. He's like a kid who's sulking.

"Why did you leave me? " Tanong nito sa nagtatampong boses. She couldn't say anything because she can't comprehend him.

"Nevermind. " He said and left her. Hindi na siya nilingon nito at nagpatuloy lang sa paglalakad paalis.

Awang ang bibig niya itong pinanood na naglakad palayo. Maliliit ngunit mabibigat ang ginawang pag hakbang nito. Nanliit ang kanyang mata at hindi ito makuha-kuha.

Nakagat niya ang aking pang-ibabang labi ng magdabog ito at ngayon ay malalaki na ang ginawang paghakbang.

Nakatayo parin siya sa hamba ng pinto hanggang sa mawala na ito sa kanyang paningin. Kunot ang noong bumalik siya sa loob ng kanyang kuwarto at napagdesisyonang maligo para gawin ang aking trabaho.

Pagkatapos niyang maligo ay agad na siyang nag bihis at lumabas ng kuwarto. Nag-aalinlangan pa siya sa una ngunit naisipan niyang umakto nalang na parang walang nangyari. Hindi naman siguro iyon bigdeal para dito. Baka matuwa pa nga ito kung kakalimutan niya na ang nangyari.

GINAWA niya ang kanyang trabaho na parang walang nangyari at kapag nakakasalubong ito ay tumataliwas siya ng daan. Nahuhuli niya pa itong nakakunot noo at nanlilisik ang mga matang tatapunan siya ng matalim na tingin.

She sigh at pinagpatuloy ang pag pupunas ng window. Abala siya sa pagpupunas ng may biglang yumapos sa kanyang sa likod na ikinasinghap niya. Sa sobrang gulat niya ay nasampal niya ito paglingon.

Napa-awang ang kanyang bibig ng makilala ang kung sinong yumakap sa kanya patalikod. Sunod-sunod itong nagmura habang himashimas ang namumulang pisnge.

Napatakip siya sa kanyang bibig at akmang lalapitan ito ng bigla itong lumayo at naglakad paalis na hindi man lang siya tinatapunan ng tingin.

                              🍵

A/N: Nangangamoy suyoHAHAHAH.