Chapter 1

Bella Pov:Flackback
Edward was acting weird all day and his siblings wasn't here at school today. When I get home, I see him waiting for me. He walks toward me, "walk with me." He tells me. So, I did, eventually he led me into the woods. "Bella we're leaving." He finally spoke. Wait leaving? I thought to myself. "Ok, I have to just pack and tell-"

Edward cut me off, "No Bella when I say we, I mean me and my family. What?? Alice?? Emmy-Bear?? Jasper?? Esme (Mom)? And Rose? All leaving?? "What?? You mean they're leaving me as well?" I asked in disbelief. "Yes, they already pack." I just stood there not knowing what to do. "Look if this is about what happened at the party, I already forgive Jasper and-" Once again he cut me off.

"No, it's just people are getting suspicious about Carlisle age." I knew he was lying. "Bella, you don't belong in this world. You are nothing but a toy. A pathetic worthless human. You forget about me,it will be like I never existed." Then he kissed me on my head and left. Leaving in the woods alone, I tried to follow him but got lost, obviously. Anyway Sam Uley found me.
Flackback ends.
____________________________________________
(Still Bella Pov) Friday
It has been a few months since they left and I been in zombie mode. Charlie threatened he would send me back to Renee, so I force myself to go out. I only hangs with Angela and Eric at school though and outside I hang out with Jacob but lately he been distance from me.

I tried my best to be patient with him but today was the last straw. He now his with Sam and the other guys who hang out with him. He was just talking about not liking Sam but now he acting like him. It doesn't make any sense at all. So, I decided to over to his house.

I knock on the door and his dad (Billy Black, my dad best friend) opened it. "Billy where is Jake?" I asked him. "He not here. He is busy with some stuff." Bullshit. "Ok, then I will wait. I will talk to him." I demanded. Billy decided to just leave it alone. Finally Jacob showed up with Sam & the guys. I go outside "Jake!! What the hell man?" I yelled at him.

He looked at me confused. "Bella you shouldn't be here." He tell me. I rolled my eyes at him, "Well you shouldn't just leave me like that." I spat at him which he flinch at. "Bella they're things you-" I cut it off right there.

"Jake, I don't care that you are a wolf or whatever. What I care is that you tell me when you decided to stop hanging out with me." I shouted at him again. Everyone looked at me confused. "How do you know that?" Billy asked. "Well last year when Jacob thought all of this was fake. He me the story of the cold ones and you guys. It wasn't really his fault. 1) those guys over there was like 'the Cullens doesn't come here.' In a very serious way and 2) I practically begged him to tell me more." I explained to then.

"Oh, on top of that, I looked more about it. Not only about the Vampires but about the shifters as well. Also, I was almost eaten by Laruent when giants wolves (mind you from the treaty) came in save me. Trust me it not hard to find out about you guys. It's up to whether or not people believe the story." I continued. They were still in shocked.

"Ok, so if you knew about them why continue to hang out with those leeches. Leech lover." Paul spats at me (at least I think it Paul, well he does have the most angry problem so it definitely him.) I hope the Cullens doesn't killed me for this especially Rosalie but they're working my nerves and the only way to get the wolves to back off them is to tell the pack their story. Ugh, I hate myself for this. Actually I would only do it if they continue talking shit about them. I don't care about Edward and Carlisle though.

"Well, long story short. Esme is like my mom and the others are my siblings. I am the only child so I don't really have anyone. Also with Renee, I was the parent. The only thing she ever did was pay for the trips she went on. Other then that, I payed the bills and rents and all of that stuff. With Esme, I was finally the child. As for the others like I said siblings, they are really good, especially Alice and Emmy-Bear. They very protective over me. Hell, I believe the only reason I even stayed with Edward is because I was afraid I would lose them but it looked like I lose them anyway. Well, not that much, I still keep in touch with them." I responded back honestly.

"Also, they don't care I'm hanging with you guys. Well, Edward would care if he was there but yea my favorites doesn't care. They didn't even want to leave me, especially with Victoria after me, but Carlisle & Edward threatened to take them to the Volturi, who are vampires royalty. They keeps Vampires in check and killed those who are a danger of exposing Vampires to the human world. So, if they found out about me, it will be either killed me or changed me." I then explained to them what actually happened last year with me 'leaving back to Phoenix'.

They didn't know what to say or do. "Well, they're still bloodsucker Bella, and you still stayed with them even knowing how they are. I don't care if they save you." Jacob spats at me and everyone agree. That's it. I'm telling everyone story now. Because they are getting on my last nerves. I don't know if Alice would be able to see this because of the wolves but I'm going to text her this just in case.