Epilogue

9 years later
Bella and Paul had gotten married 3 years after their engagement. Like Bella had planned, the girls did everything they had said they were going to do. Rosalie planned the wedding, Emily did the cooking and the cake, Alice, Leah and Angela all took Bella shopping and Kim did Bella makeup.

The guys did much for Paul too, not as much as the girls did with Bella but still they help Paul out. It was a beautiful wedding and Bella love everything about it. Now they have 2 kids who are twins, the boy name is Charles (close to Charile) and the girl name is Paulie (obviously after Paul). They're half tiger and half wolf, which make them even stronger then the others.

Emmett immediately had wanted to fight them, once they were old enough, to see how strong are they but Bella had put a stop to that. She end up threatening Emmett, that it will never happen. Everyone had laughed at him while she was threatening him, but then stopped laughing when she started threatening everyone else as well. Even the Volturi was scared of her, everyone knew not to mess Bella right there.

Bella is a tiger and now is a mother, the last thing you want to do is mess with a tiger mother. Everyone knows how protective tigers are over their cubs even sometimes from their own husband, so they had really shut up and had tried to change the subject.

The twins loves all their families members but Paulie favorite Alice and Leah the most since they're most who goes shopping and Charles favorite Emily the most because of her cooking the best foods. He loves his parents food but Emily was just better for some reasons.

Everything was going great, nothing bad really had happened besides helping the cops put bad guys into prison but as for them, nothing was really going wrong. They all love it for that, they're still prepared for if something were to happen because you never know what can happen.

Bella and Paul even had their kids training as well, not a lot though since they are homeschool and because Bella wants them to have fun as well. "Hey kids, why don't you guys go played with everyone outside." Bella told them, which they hurry up and ran outside but not before they had kiss their mom on the cheek. "Thank you mom."

Paul had woke up and went downstairs to see Bella in the kitchen. "Where are the kids?" He asked sounding concern. "I just sent them outside to play with the others." She responded back and then kiss him on his lips. Paul then sat down and ate the food Bella had cooked.

Bella and Paul was living a happy lifestyle. As well as everyone else, Jacob and Angela was doing great as well. They were also getting married soon. Same goes for Kim and Jared, they don't know when they are getting married though. Some of the guys and Leah had eventually imprinted, which they was happy at.

The Cullens still live on the Rev with Bella and the pack but go visit their friends and family every now and then. Sam and Jacob even allowed their friends to come there as long as they don't hunt the innocent humans. Jacob had realized that if they hunt the bad people instead then the innocents humans wouldn't have to live in fear about them escaping prison and coming back to get them.

A/N:Thank you for reading this story and I hope everyone like it and enjoy it as well.