Chapter 4

Pack Pov:
The pack all just stood there with their mouth open. "Damn, she came after all of us, once again." Embry said. "Honestly, I like her now." Jared spoke. "She is right about me though. I really do need to talked with both Leah and Emily." Sam finally spoke. "Well, I still don't know about her." Paul spoke this time. "Why not?" Seth asked confused. "Because I don't." He answered back. "Looked I don't care what she do, I would not like her." Everyone rolled their eyes at Paul and decided to patrol the area, for the Vampire, Bella told them about. Which was Victoria of course.
(Third Pov)

Bella and Leah are now sitting down and talking to each other. "So, Sam wants to talked with me and Emily. I agree to it. Thanks again for putting everyone in their place including me." She told Bella. "Honestly you welcome. It was one of the things I did with the Cullens too. Just like you Rosalie was a bit bitchy and everyone mostly Edward made seem like it was for nothing. Of course her was worse then your but still you got hurt so it's still bad." Bella admitted to her, which Leah hugged her in return. "So, now about Paul." Bella started off.

"What about him?" Leah asked curious. "What is his problem with me? Is he every going to like me?" Bella asked sadly. "Um, I don't know. Paul is something else, I rarely know him but I do know his father abuse him when he was a child. That's about it, and I only know that because he sometimes thinks about it." She explained. Bella felt bad for him, she knew it had be a reason he like this.

"Just tried to be patient with him. Anyway, I am needed on patrol now. So, I will drop you at Emily which Paul will be there as well. So good luck." Then she dropped off Bella and went on patrol. Bella walks in and hugged Emily. "It's good to see you again." "No, it is not." Paul muttered but Bella heard it, however she ignored it.

Because Emily was cooking, it was just Bella and Paul in the living room. It was very awkward and silence. Maybe, I should tried to talk to him. Bella thought to herself. "So, what is your favorite thing to do besides eat?" She asked him. Paul just looked at her curious before answering. "Why do you what to know?" Bella rolled her eyes and took a deep breathe. Remember to be calm. Leah, Jacob and Seth will be here soon. I actually like Seth, he reminds me of Emmy-Bear with a mixture of Alice as well. Of course Leah reminded me of Rosalie. Emily of Esme. Once I get to know the rest I will see who will remind me of Jasper. "Looked, I'm just trying to start a conversation. Trust me I don't like you either, but I might as well tried to befriend you, so it won't be awkward." She explained to him.

Ok, so I lied. For some reason, I find Paul attractive. Not only that I feel something towards him and hurts that he doesn't like me. Oh, how I wished I can talk to Jasper right now. But Rosalie told me that Edward is back, so now they all can't talk about me or think about me. The only reason she is texting me is because she's the only one who knows how to get around Edward mind reading, just like Alice vision. "Whatever, I don't care what anybody says. I'm not going to be friends with you." He admitted which made Bella even more sad. She just sigh before continuing watching T.V.

Finally Emily had got done cooking, she made Bella a plate first though because she knows the wolves loves to eat. Especially the guys, who eat like they never ate before. Bella thanks her for the food and went to sit back in the living room by herself, while the rest of the wolves came and ate all the food in the kitchen. Bella went asked Emily where the bathroom was, so Emily showed her. Bella went in and locked the door.

Bella then lift up her sleeves and started cutting herself on her left arm. Maybe Edward is right, I am just a worthless pathetic human. Bella then started to cry, she don't know why Paul rejection to her hurt her that much. After being done, she came back downstairs, forgetting that the wolves has very good sense of smell.

"Bella, you're bleeding." Jacob yelled out, worried about her. "Um, I accidentally cut myself." She quickly lied. However, obviously they didn't believe her. "Bella, tell me why did you do this yourself?" Jacob demanded. "It's not a big deal." Bella replied back but Jacob wasn't having it. "Bella, you just went off on us. Don't make me go off on you now. So, Isabella Marie Swan, tell me." He demanded again.

"Fine, it's because before Edward left he told me that I was a pathetic worthless human and how I was just a toy. The others Cullens made me feel better but it still hurts. I know it stupid but for some reasons Paul rejection to me hurts. I don't know why, but it feels like if he doesn't want me then I shouldn't live. I don't want to kill myself not for you guys and the Cullens but because of Charile, I don't want him to lose me again. However, like I said without Paul, I don't want to be here anymore." She explained officially crying now into Jacob arms.

Suddenly Jacob was very pissed, he gave Bella to Emily and went outside where the others wolves are at. "PAUL LATHOE!!" Jacob shouted at angrily. Everyone to could see/feel this. Sam went by Jacob side trying to calm him down. "What Jacob?" Paul asked genuinely confused on why Jacob is mad at him. "I want you to be honest, did you imprint on Bella?" He asked. All the others wolves gasps at this, shocked.

Meanwhile Paul just looked confused at Jacob. "No, I think I would know if I did." He answered back. "Shift right now, so I could see you're telling the truth." He demanded which Paul obey, only so that Jacob to see he is telling the truth. Once they did that and Jacob read Paul mind and saw he was right, they shifted back to human form.

"Ok, what was all that about?" Sam asked now. "Bella had cut herself and when I confronted her about it she lied. Then I demanded her for me to tell the truth. Which is where she admitted that JERKWARD say some horrible stuff to her before he left, he called her a 'pathetic worthless human' and so Paul rejection made it seems like Edward was right about her. She doesn't know why but with Paul hated her, she doesn't want to lived. Once she got done explaining that to me. I assume Paul imprinted on her because that is what usually happens when an imprint is rejected." Jacob answered. The wolves were shocked.

Suddenly they heard Emily screaming from inside the house. They all ran inside, "I'm so sorry Jacob. I didn't know she did that." Emily explained crying. Jacob and everyone was confused until they went inside the bathroom and saw Bella.