Chapter 7

Third Pov
The council decided to looked more into Bella possibly being a tiger-shifter. Meanwhile Bella was watching the guys play fighting with each others while her and Leah talk and Sue & Emily cooked the food. "So, how do you feel about maybe being a tiger?" Leah asked. "Honestly I don't know. I mean it would be cool and all, but I think it might take some getting used to, if it turned out to be true." She replied back.

Suddenly, the wolves stopped what they were doing and started sniffing the air. "There is a bloodsucker on our land!!" Sam shouted. "Everyone out now. Paul and Quill go around back. Embry, Seth and Leah go check the woods. Me, Jacob and Jared will check anywhere else." Sam ordered. Everyone did what they were told. Eventually they all came back. "Whoever was there, aren't there anymore." Quill spoke.

"It was Victoria. I just know it was." Bella said. Then Bella realized something. "OH MY GOD!! CHARLIE!!MY DAD IS UNPROTECTED!!" She shouted out. "Bella, calm down. Remember he is with Billy and Harry." Paul explains to her. Bella relaxed at that a little. "Ok, so what do you know about Victoria?" Sam asked. "Well, nothing really. I remember after the whole incident at the baseball game, we went back to the Cullens house to come up with a plan, when Laurent came over. He wanted to let us know that he has no part in James game. He also ended up warning us. He told us James was a tracker and how once he get your sense, it is a game for him. However with Victoria, all he said was don't let her fool you. That day in the meadow where you guys save me, Laurent told me Victoria had sent him to get me. I asked why, he told me because of Edward killing James. She wants mate for mate. However Edward isn't my mate but she doesn't know that and she isn't going to listen because at the end of day, Edward killed her James. The only thing Laurent did say about her what that she is fast." Bella explains while trying not to cry.

"I swear I'm going to killed Edward for leaving you unprotected, he could have at least kept one of his family members here." Jacob shouted out. Once again they smell the bloodsucker, they went outside to see Victoria holding Harry Clearwater, Billy Black and Charlie Swan. This obviously made Seth & Leah, Jacob and Bella very pissed off.

"LET THEM GO NOW, VICTORIA!!" Bella shouted at her. Victoria laughed at this, "and why should I?" She mockingly asked. But then she kinda changed her mind. "You know what I will let these 2 old man go, however this one stay here for now." She said, throwing Billy and Harry onto the ground. The kids went to go help their fathers. Meanwhile, Victoria still had Charlie. "Looked I'm the one you want. So please just let my dad go and take me instead." Bella explained trying to make a deal. Everyone growl at this but not as loud as Paul. He was just starting to like Bella, he was not about to lose her. "Hmm, no thank you. Where is the fun in that?" Then she killed Charlie. "NOOOO, YOU BITCH!!!" Bella yelled out. Then she started shaking with anger, after that she shifted.

I guess now everyone knows the answer, Bella is definitely a tiger shape-shifter. In her tiger form, she lung at Victoria and started aggressively attacking her, ripping her piece by piece. Victoria was practically officially dead by now, but Bella kept going. The wolves tried to calm her down but nobody could. Well, one person haven't tried yet. "Paul, why don't you try to calm her down." Billy suggested. Paul made his way to Bella and started hugging her. "She's dead now Bella. You can relax. We need you to shift back." Bella calm down and shifted back. She cry onto Paul, while Paul just hold onto her. I can't believe my dad is dead. Charlie is dead. Ugh, why did I be so stupid? Why couldn't I just leave Edward alone when he told me to. However I am grateful for the others though, except for Carlisle. She thought to herself.

"Bella, do you want to stay with me? While the gang go get your stuff from the house." Bella just nodded her head yes. Billy was worried. He knows that if Bella went through a zombie stage with that Leech, she would definitely go through it with Charlie dying. Billy decided that he would look after Bella even more now. Him, Harry and Charlie all promised each other that if something were to happen to one of them, then the other 2 would to look after their children. Harry thought the same thing as Billy, he would also look after Bella.

Paul and Bella went to Paul's house and just sat on the couch cuddling each other. Paul knew Bella didn't need to hear anything like 'Everything will be ok' or 'You will get over it soon.' And all of that stuff, so he continued to cuddle her. He not really good with emotion anyway, so it's a good thing that Bella doesn't want to talk about it right now. He just hoped that when she is ready, he will say the right thing to her.

She do not deserve this. Hell, Charlie didn't deserve this. I just hoped she doesn't blame herself. If anything it is Edward Cullen fault. I don't care (now anyway) that Bella was ok with them being Vampires. She didn't ask for this. On top of that he left her with her still on the loose. And he had the audacity to say it's for her protection. Please Bella gotten hurt anyway. The absolutely worst kind, her father dying. I remember her telling us that he was the better parent at of him and her mom. The whole reason she even called Esme mom, is because she act like it better then Bella actual mom. Paul was thinking about this for a while before getting out of it when the pack came with half of Bella stuff.

A/N: I know I said, I won't have the Cullens in here but I change my mind, they will be in here now. Only because they will add more to this story now, especially with Edward and Carlisle being the villains. So be prepared for the next chapters.