Chapter 16

Back at Sam's and Emily's house
The wolves (including the council) and the Cullens are trying to get the imprints back in control but nothing was working. Sam, Jacob & Jared eventually shifted and tried the imprint bond with them, then they lick them on their faces. "Omg what are you guys doing?" Kim asked shouting at them.

Everyone explained everything to them. "You mean Bella is gone and it's all because of Esme, the woman Bella thought of as a mom?" Angela cried out into Jacob arms. Nobody knew what to say to her besides that they will try to get her back.

"Guys, we need to come up with something. Who knows how far Edward will take things with Bella. I don't want him to-" Paul started talking and panicking then Rosalie cut him off. "Woah, let NOT think about that right now. Let think positively, like how when Bella goes to sleep, it's most likely that Charlie definitely will be visiting in her dreams. I think it's safe to say that Charlie is up there fighting for his life that he isn't able to protect and save his daughter. So it's up to us to do that for him. Paul, you'll use the imprint bond to talk to her while the rest of us figure out what to do."

Everyone listen what she has said and did exactly that. "Thank you Rose, you're right Charlie would want us to do something about it. I'll say let me put a bullet in him while you guys fight him and Esme off. Then after that we burn them and send them to hell." Billy spoke, everyone had agreed with that. "Now Paul where is Bella?" Seth asked.

Paul shifted back into human form and started talking. "She says she doesn't know where she is at but she think it's definitely somewhere by a train because she heard one. That doesn't help but still it's something. Bella also told me that she's blindfolded when outside, so she's only the inside of the house." He explains trying not to get angry.

Suddenly Alice has an idea. "Paul, can you tell Bella to make a decision about something that has to do with the house, so that I can have a vision. Of course I will have to leave from you guys though."  Paul did just that as Alice left the house.

Alice was sitting down, looking at flowers while waiting when finally she got pulled into a vision. Once she drew down what she saw, she ended up running back inside and show everyone it. "He's in his hometown Illinois, Chicago. That's where him and Esme as Bella." She tells them and they are now ready to fight. "How did Bella-Bear look?" Emmett asked sounding unsure of whether or not he really wanted the answer.

Alice took a deep breathe and shudder at the thought of Bella. "Not good, that's all I'm going to say. If we get angry now, we'll never save Bella." She answered honestly and Emmett, as well as everyone else, all decided to leave it alone. "Well alright then let go save our (but mostly obviously Paul) Bella." Seth yelled out.

Emily, Kim and Angela all wanted to go as well especially Angela. So, Sam, Jacob and Jared let them come, only if they stay with Billy, Harry and councils. Angela was the most stubborn, so Jacob reminded her that if anything were to happen to her that Bella would somehow blame herself for this. That right there made Angela a little less stubborn because she knew her best friend and Bella will definitely blame herself if she gotten hurt, because then Jacob would also be hurt cause of Angela being his imprint. That's 2 of Bella best friends right there.
~Time Skip~

Emily and Kim comforted Angela while everyone goes to save Bella and get revenge of Esme and Edward. They will pay for this, I hope they burn in hell for everything they on did. Angela thought to herself.

As everyone went in, they didn't see Bella or Esme and Edward. "Hello?" Rosalie shouted out. "Rose? Rose, is that you?" Bella scream back. "Yes, where are you?" Bella tried to feel around to see where is see. "Somewhere in a room, I don't know which one though since I'm still blindfolded, but you guys has to hurry up they will come back and I can't shift like this." She replied back. That made Paul hurry up and look around.

Finally they find her and loosen her up. "Can you shift now?" Jasler asked. Bella tried shifting and it work. She jump on everyone and started licking them as a thank you. "You're welcome." They told her. Right when they were going outside, they saw Esme and Edward right there.

"Bella, love go back inside right now." Edward demanded, which made Bella and everyone pissed off. "You don't get to tell her what to do, she is Paul NOT your." Jasper spats at him. Edward hissed at this and try to lung at Jasper but Jasper move out the way. Edward must have forgotten about Jasper being the best fighter in the family due to his past. The wolves (besides Leah) was helping Jasper and Emmett fight off Edward, while Leah & Bella help Alice and Rosalie fight off Esme.

"You will not get away with this." Emmett spat at Edward. Edward smirk at this and look at Esme who was also smirking. "Oh, but you see we will. We have help on the way." Edward tells them laughing. Eventually 3 vampires came and the other Cullens knew them. "Irina, Kate and Tayna?" Alice asked confused. "What are doing?" She continued.

"They killed my mate Laurent and now I will killed them." Irina answer back angrily. Bella went to human form at this. "Because he was going to kill me, what were they supposed to do? You do know that if Edward was there, he would have kill Laurent too, so technically you are good with him either." Bella yelled out. Irina look annoyed by this, as if she didn't believe her.

Bella doesn't know how but she actually show everyone what happened. "You see, he was going to kill me. If the wolves hadn't came I would be dead. I'm so sorry about Laurent because he was your mate but still I'm glad I was save. Also, do you really think Edward and Esme really care. They were just using you guys to kill the wolves while they take me. Think about it, I'm the reason Laurent die, had he not came after me, the wolves wouldn't had killed him. Of course, Edward and Esme didn't mention that though because they don't want me dead." The denail sisters didn't know what to do or to say. All of sudden, they turn their attention to the 2 Cullens and look at them pissed now. "Wait a minute guy. She is lying, she's being maulitpate by the wolves. It's their fault not my Bella fault." Edward try explaining but they didn't listen.