Chapter 11

A/N:The red dress Rosalie picked out for Bella from the last chapter that Bella would wear for her date.
____________________________________________
Bella finally woke up and went to the kitchen to start eating. "Thanks Jasper for helping me last night." She gave him a hug as well which Jasper return back. "It's no problem Bell." He replied back. Then she greeted everyone else.

It's now the afternoon and Bella is getting ready for her date with Paul. She put on the dress and then the women's all help with the makeup, the hair and heels. Rosalie gave Bella, her red high heels to wear. Alice let her borrow, her earrings. "You looked so beautiful Bella." Angela compliment, then everyone else said the same thing. Bella was blushing non-stop.

Eventually Paul came to picked up Bella, he was at his house getting ready with the guys. He would have been there sooner, if it weren't for Emmett scolded him and being protective over Bella. Paul understood it, though he was still annoyed because he already had that lecture by Bill, Harry, Jacob and even the other men in the pack. So best believe he was annoyed by it.

Bella opened the door and smile at Paul. "Well don't you look handsome in that suit." Paul smiled at the compliment and then complimented her as well. "And don't you look lovely right now. That dress is beautiful on you." Of course this made Bella blush so hard. Why am I acting like this is our first date? Probably because we haven't went on a date for a while now.

Paul took Bella to a restaurant in Port Angeles, however it was the same one, she and Edward first officially talk at. Bella ignored that thought and focused on her date. The only thing she was thinking about when she went there with Edward was the waiter who was flirting with him. She hoped she isn't still working there because if she flirted with him then it most likely she would be flirting with Paul.

They went inside and the waiter show them to an open table. "So, how do you like it?" Paul asked. "I love it, even more with you here because now I have a better memory of this place." She answered. Paul was confused at this. "What do you mean?"

Bella tooked a deep breathe before answering. "Well, the first I came here was with Edward. It was after he save me from those group of men. I told him how Angela and Jessica was waiting for me here because this is where we supposed to go after they went shopping for homecoming. Anyway, they were leaving and saw us and Edward lied to them, he then told them how I should eat and that when we came in here. We sat over there, at the table in the middle." She finished explaining. "Wow, well I'm definitely glad I took you here then, because now this will be one of our special place." Bella was smiling so hard.

Eventually they finally ordered their foods, Bella told Paul not to eat that much though which he replied back, "Bella, I'm a wolf. I need to eat." Bella laughed at him and then explained to him how humans eat especially in public. If they saw Paul eating like that it would cause some suspicious or people might just think he's really weird.

Hours passed by and now they are headed home. Well after Bella return the heels and earrings back to Alice and Rose. Once Bella told everyone how her date went, she went back to Paul, who was laying down on the bed. "Done talking to everyone babe?" He asked while smirking. Bella nodded her head yes. "Ok, then get over here, NOW!!" He demanded but not in a bad way. Bella went towards him and then sat on his lap. Paul started kissing Bella aggressively. Then he started sucking on her neck and eventually they started having sex.

After they got done, both was out of breath but mostly Bella. "This get better each times we do it." Bella told Paul. Paul nodded his head an agreement and smile at her.
~The Next Day~
Bella woke up first and decided to make breakfast, of course because of Paul and herself eating a lot, it was a big breakfast. Especially since they really couldn't eat that much at the restaurant because of the humans then Bella was talking to everyone, last but not least, they had sex, so they barley ate any food for a wolf and tiger.

Paul woke up and smell the food, he immediately ran to the kitchen. "Thank you so much Babe, I am really hungry." He dramatically told her. Then after he ate, he left for control, after he drop her off at the Cullens house (They move into a house on the Rev, just in case Edward ever comes back. It was actually Billy and the council idea. They knew how much Bella cares about them and would spend a night there and so wanting nothing to happen to her that when they decided for them to move).

Bella went inside and hugged everyone. Esme had made some food for her. Bella ate the whole thing that fast. She looked up to see they were all staring at her. "What?" She asked in confusion. "Do I have something on me?" Each of them shook their head no. "Bella-Bear you just ate that whole thing." Emmett finally spoke first. Bella laughed at this realizing that she never told them how she is similar to the wolves in a way.

"Oh that." She started off. "Yea, I am similar to the wolves in a way. So, just like how they eat a lot, so do I and eat pretty fast. Which mean Esme get to cook a lot for me. Also, why Emily is happy to have another cook here, do you know how hard it is for her to cooked for wolves, humans and a tiger? It's a lot work." She explains. They was still in shocked but understood what she say. Esme was happy at this as well, she was also have to hear another woman knows how to cook. She has a feeling her and Emily would be good friends and she can't wait for that. "Why don't you help cook?" Alice asked.

Bella first laughed at this. "Well, I use too, when I was still human but when became I tiger, I still try helping her. However I kept eating the food and it took forever to make others food because of me. That's actually when we realized how wolves and tigers are similar." She answered. Eventually they asked her more about her being a tiger shifter and so she told them everything, well the ones, she knew about. Each day she is still learning more about herself.

Alice and Emmett wanted to go hunting so they asked if Rose and Jazzy wanted to go, the two answer maybe later. So, now it just the 3 there, Esme had already left to go help Emily. She knew anyway that Bella, even though she loves her the most because of treated her like a mom, would want to spend more time with the kids. Alice and Emmett went past the treaty to go hunt for animals. Meanwhile, Bella was thinking about finally hanging out with the 2 Cullens she never gotten to hung out with.