Chapter 14

Third Pov
It's now the next morning and the pack was patrolling with Jasper and Emmett as well. Bella was hanging out with the women's at Emily's house. "So, have anyone figured out what we're going to do with Bella?" Angela asked worry about her best friend. "Sorry sweetie, we're still thinking about it. But don't worry we won't let Edward get to her, especially Paul, he would do anything to protect her." Emily comforted her. Angela kinda relaxed at that, she knows how Paul is, especially about Bella, so he will definitely keep her safe. Not to mention Jacob, Seth and Emmett are all of the protective brothers of her as well.

Bella smile at Angela for worring about her but also told not to though. "Like Emily said, you have nothing to worry about Ange. I will be ok." Bella and Angela then hugged each other. Meanwhile, somebody left the house and went somewhere private to make a phone called.
(B/U=Edward B/I= Edward parnter)
'Hello?' 'Edward, they still haven't came up with a plan with what they're going to do with Bella.' 'Well, then keep asking. And keep me updated about my Bella.

With that, the person with back inside with everyone else and sees them talking about something. "Girls, why don't we just talk about or do anything else." Kim suggested. Everyone loves that idea because it will keep them distracted. "Bella, do you planned on getting marry with Paul soon?" Alice asked. "Yes, me and Paul haven't really talk about it but I did tell him that I wouldn't mind getting married." She answered back happily. The ladies all squealed at this.

"Can we all planned your wedding for you? Pleaseeee?" Rosalie asked begging. Bella laughed at her before replying back. "Yes, you guys can. Especially you Rose, I know how much this excite you. As for you Alice, I already know you and Leah are going to make me go shopping, so I will go."

Alice got even more excited about this. She loves Leah so much for taking her place of dragging Bella for shopping. Now Bella have to deal with 2 women who don't play about that. Eventually the guys and Leah came back. "How did patrol go?" Emily asked everyone. "It went well, so far no vampire except Jasper and Emmett obviously." Sam replied.

"What did you guys do?" He asked. "Well, at first Angela was worried about Bella, so we comforted her, by telling her that Paul and you guys will not let nothing bad happen to her. Then we decided to distract ourselves, so we talked about Bella and Paul." Alice answered excitingly, as well as everyone else, beside Bella who was blushing non-stop. Meanwhile, Paul was confused on why were they talking about him and Bella.

"Why? What were you guys talking about me and Bella?" Paul eventually asked. "Um, that's something you and Bella should talk about later on. Until then why don't we go eat." Emily told him. Paul just got even more confused but left it alone because of the food. "Babe, I will tell you at home. Ok." Bella told her boyfriend while blushing like crazy.

It's now later and Bella & Paul are at home. "So, are you finally going to tell me?" Paul asked desperately. "We talking about if me and you are planning getting married soon. I told them we haven't talk about it but that I want too though. Then basically talking about them planning it and doing everything else for me." Bella finally told Paul. She looked away from him and look down just in case he tell her that he isn't ready to get marry.

Paul sees this and grab her face and turn it to him, he then looks deep into her eyes and starts smiling at her. "Of course I would want to marry you Bella. You are the most beautiful woman I ever met. You make me feel really happy. Besides we needs each other." He told her and he meant every word. Bella hugged Paul and kiss him on the lip. "Thank you for that Paul. I love you so much." Paul kiss her on the cheek, "You're welcome and I love you too." He replied back. Finally they both goes to sleep, cuddling with each others.

At the Cullens house, Jasper, Alice, Emmett and Rosalie were all having fun and talking to each other about everything and anything. "Where is Esme?" Emmett asked randomly. They look around but couldn't find her. "Hmm, this is the 2nd time she disappear like this." Rosalie said suspiciously. "What do you mean about that?" Jasper asked Rose. "Well, earlier today she disappeared out of nowhere and then she randomly appeared back, just around the time we were talking about Bella and Paul future wedding." Nobody didn't know what to think.

"Maybe she is just hunting right now." Alice suggested. Rosalie then thought about Esme leaving randomly once again, then she gasps. "What is it babe?" Asked Emmett. "Esme left right after we were talking about what to do with Bella because Angela was worried. When she came back, Kim was suggesting talking about something else. Anyway, I just noticed we were the only ones talking about the wedding. Esme didn't say anything at all, which is weird considering the fact that she sees Bella as a daughter." Rosalie told them.

Suddenly, they all started connecting the dots. The others 3 gasps when they realized what Rosalie was talking about. "You don't think Esme is using us do you?" Alice asked sounding disappointed. "I don't know what to think, but all I know is that right now she is being suspicious. I don't like that, neither will the wolves and Bella." Rose responded back to her sister while rubbing Alice back.

Eventually Esme came back and greeted the kids, like she usually do. Then she went inside her room and laid down on her bed. Carlisle me and Edward will avenge for you and don't worry, I will make sure our son get the happiness he deserves. She thought to herself while smiling so hard. She really do loves Bella, however she loves Edward more. After all Edward is her son, even if not biological, still Edward is her favorite child and she will do anything for him. Even if that mean taking down her others kids that will most likely get in the way for sure especially Emmett and Alice.