Chapter 10

Bella Pov
Bella is fighting for her life right now, she absolutely wanted to go home then to be shopping more then anything. She tried to look on the bright side of things. Just be happy, you got the rest of your family back and how you get to spend more time them now. She kept thinking to herself over and over again. Rosalie came over to her with a half short red dress, "Bella do you want to try this on?" She asked her, hoping she will say yes. Hmm, the dress isn't even that bad, so why not. "Yea sure." Bella replied back.

She then took the dress and went into the dressing room. As Bella try it on, she looked in the mirror to see how she looked in it. I love it, it definitely does suit me. I can wear this for me and Paul date soon. Bella went back to Rose and told her that she loved it and is keeping it. Rose was so excited at this, usually Bella never keep anything they have her try on, so this was a really big deal. Bella saw Rose excitement and smile at it, she loves that she finally get to spend time with her and Jasper now. Of course she had miss everyone but she definitely miss Rose and Jasper (besides Esme) the most.

Which is shocking because Alice and Emmett was more close to her, however that's the reason she missed Rose and Jazzy the most. She never gotten to spend time with them and get to know more about them, and when she did, they were already gone. She finally gotten close to them but it was over the phone instead, but now that they're back, she is going to make sure to spend one on one time with the both of them.

Finally after hours of shopping, they were done. Esme had already called Emmett to let warn the guys about how many bags they have to carry. Once they got there, Bella immediately laid down on the couch. "Babe, can we just stay here? I do not feel like moving anymore." Bella asked Paul. Paul laughed at this then turn to Sam and Emily. "Well, looked like it's sleepover party at our house." Emily announced. Bella was very happy at this.

Bella was still laying on the couch while everyone had gotten there stuff, to spend the night at Sam's and Emily's place, when she heard Seth and Emmett running up to her. "Bella-Bear, can I please see you in your tiger form?" Emmett asked. "Yea, please Bella-Bear, I want to see his (and the rest of the Cullens) reactions to this. Seth begged with his usual puppy dog face. Bella sigh at this before agreeing it, knowing she can't resist 1)Seth adorable puppy face and 2)her two favorites brothers. Of course, everyone knows that Bella favorites those 2, it's so obvious.

Bella got up and went outside, where everyone else was at. "You guys sent those 2 on purpose huh?" She asked already knowing the answer. Everyone either smirk at her or look away. Eventually Bella had shifted into her tiger form. "Wow, she look so cool." Alice commented. "I love it as well." Rosalie said. Jasper was shocked to even say anything but he did love it as well. Esme didn't even have to say anything, her face had a proud mom looked. Last but not least Emmett reaction. "WOW, my little sis is badass. I bet your 10 times stronger like this."

Bella changed back and thanks all of them for the reactions. "Em, if you were thinking of fighting with me like that, then keep thinking about it because it not going to happen. I don't want to hurt you, although my control is getting better, I still don't want to risk it." She explains to him. Emmett was kinda disappointed but understood it, he knew if Bella ended hurting she would blame herself, which would just make everyone upset.

Meanwhile, Bella was just thinking about laying down again. "Ok, now that we are done. Can I go back to laying down?" Bella complain. "Yes Bella you can." Sam told her while laughing at her as well. Bella then did that. Finally I can relax now. She then ends up going fast asleep after thinking that.
Bella Nightmare
Bella was in the meadow thinking about everything that had happened to her. I still can't believe that my family is back. Bella smiled to herself over the thought. Bella then heard a twig snapped, she turn around to her boyfriend Paul. "Hey, babe." He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. "What are you thinking about?" He asks her. "Oh, just everything that has happened." She replied back. Just then they sense someone coming. "Vampire!!" Paul called out. "Correct you are." A familiar voice called out. Bella and Paul couldn't believe who it was. "Edward, what are you doing here?" She asked. I thought he was gone forever, why couldn't he just stayed away. Edward smile at Bella, "I'm here for you love, you belong with me." He replied back. Paul then try to attack Edward, but he was faster. He caught Paul and threw him so aggressively. Edward then started to walk toward Bella. She wanted to run but she also wanted to make sure nothing bad happened to Paul. "Just leave me!!" Paul said in his head, knowing Bella could hear because of the imprint bond between them. So, Bella did that, however she took to long. "Where do you think you're going, love?" Edward asked her. "Like I said you belong with me." Then he kissed her, forcing his tongue into her. He then try to unbuttoned her pants."
End of Nightmare
Bella woke up screaming at the top of her lungs. "NOOOO, STOP IT, YOU'RE HURTING ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She kept shouting that. Jasper was trying to use his calm waves on her but it wouldn't work, luckily all the wolves/imprint woke up. "What happen?" Jacob asked the Cullens. "We don't know. She just woke up screaming and freaking out. Jazzy try to using his calm waves on her but it didn't work." Alice explains to them. "Paul, she needs you." Sam told him. He went to her, trying to calm her down. "Bella? Babe? Can you hear me?" He asked her. Bella realized that Paul is still here and started crying while hugging him. "I had a nightmare about him." She confess. Everyone froze at this, of course knowing who she was talking about.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Paul asked her, stroking her hair. Bella nodded yes, then proceeded talking about it. After she was done, Paul cuddle with her even more. Everyone else had hugged her too. "Bella, do you want to back sleep?" Bella didn't know what to say, she didn't know what she wanted to do. "How about while you're sleeping, I use my gift on you." Jasper suggested which Bella liked. She then went back to sleep, while in Paul arms.